Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Full Review for ASH

5 posters

Go down

Completed Requesting Full Review for ASH

Post by phio69 2010-10-12, 22:41

hello, reviewers. sorry to make you busy in this free service week. I suddenly feel to do this request, so I'm sorry. XD

Forum Name: A Singing Harmony - a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata
Forum Link: http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 2733 posts
Type Of Review: full review
Test/Demo Account: not really, but I will PM you the information, Kaynil, just in case you want to use it.

take your time, no need to haste, do the requests for the free service week first and if everything's finished, you can do this.

thank you! Razz

Last edited by phio69 on 2010-10-16, 23:21; edited 1 time in total
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Requesting Full Review for ASH Full10
       Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Requesting Full Review for ASH

Post by Guest 2010-10-14, 00:21

Phio,i will handle this for you Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by micro1000 2010-10-14, 00:24

I think she wants a reviewer Nick.
micro1000
micro1000
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-02-09
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-10-14, 00:42

XD I was a reviewer Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by micro1000 2010-10-14, 00:47

But you aren't anymore.

But it's her choise.
micro1000
micro1000
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-02-09
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-10-14, 09:36

I suggest waiting maybe Kaynil could handle it, I'm doing a review right now.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Requesting Full Review for ASH Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-14, 11:19

I just noticed this. Though I also noticed you finished that review already.
Do you still want me to handle it?
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-10-14, 13:59

Let's just wait for Phio's decision patiently alright?
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-10-14, 19:26

ahh, sorry for the late reply. Wink

um, I changed my mind. may I ask that Kaynil do this? >__< but if you're really busy with something, it's okay, someone else can do it.

I'm sorry, Nick. I appreciate your offer to help. I hope I don't offend you.
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-14, 22:16

Nah, it is fine. I'll take care of it. ^^

Requesting Full Review for ASH 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
Requesting Full Review for ASH Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

Requesting Full Review for ASH 318feedback3

Last edited by Kaynil on 2010-10-16, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-10-14, 23:19

phio69 wrote:

I'm sorry, Nick. I appreciate your offer to help. I hope I don't offend you.

no problem i just wanted to review after a while Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-16, 22:45

Requesting Full Review for ASH Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
Your place it is interesting for what it is about. As a guest it is pleasing to see an explanation about this singer, as well as an open invitation to satisfy this curiosity by the promise of finding many things about her. I don't understand the facebook and twitter icons, as i float my mouse they say they are for forumotion pages, what s the gain in this? I think it confuses your visitors. I didn't click them, as the facebook or twitter i could be curious in your site is about your place. If they are about your place they're giving the wrong message. Go to the affiliations module and search for their ALT= or TITLE= attributes in the img tag, and change them accordingly so they say your place when you float them or they don't load.
I like the banner idea, it is nice. However the bottom left corner bugs me a bit with the blue bit, i think expanding the shades of her dress / shirt will look better. That aside the design is nice and uniform. The navigation buttons and the cursor matches nicely, though not many may be a fan of the idea of changing your cursor, but that depends of the call of your members.
Thank you for not making the playlist autostart and leaving the option up to your visitors. It is a shame there's no option to pop up the player and see the video in a bigger window while we browse around other forums, but I guess musically it is enough by opening a different tab. I like that the login field is only show once before the index.
The who is online seems out of place with the rest of the style, maybe something with banner design or some more space to put this gorgeous woman.

Score - 17/20

Requesting Full Review for ASH Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
The idea of the birds for the categories in a place called 'singing harmony' is clever, but I think the colours are to bring to understand at first sight what's new and what isn't, but since you got the legend at the bottom, I guess it is easy to get use to it. I liked the icons used for each section, except the last one, again personal taste, so I don't expect you to change it, I just feel that colourful, beautiful and an business man logo showing his money gives a message I don't want to receive. Razz
I can see in itself a very nice structure. I see a chit chat area for Akiko, however I don't see a free talk room in general, the break-from-niche lounge condition us to speak about other things. I think some sort of 'etc' kind of board to discuss anything else no covered in the other sections could be beneficial for your community. If you already have this area, then it is no clear enough, at least not for me. The closest is chit-chat, in board idea but the description makes the idea fade away. I actually think you could change the name to something in the lines of "Akiko Talk" so we lessen the chances of dealing with wrong threads for people not reading the descriptions thoroughly.

Score - 18/20

Requesting Full Review for ASH Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but that wasn't bad either. It seems you do have guests and a few members who actually take their time to browse around and reply. However I do have the impression that you could have more activity. I found only two threads for the day, and looking back through recent days it seems having over five is a rare sight, try creating a few threads in different areas every three days, maybe it will spark more activity.
I see te board was created at least three months ago, I understand every forum has its own pace and considering the theme is very specialized it is a bit harder to find users into it, so I think it is going okay, but definitely more activity would help within the community.

Score - 16/20

Requesting Full Review for ASH 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
You have a ratio of 60 posts per member which seems pretty good, I noticed though that the number of thread is small, 14% of the posts are new threads, it seems your members like to reply for pages the same threads, slowly adding threads I don't think will pass unattended by them.
Almost half or your members has zero posts, which doesn't look very good, seems like people are curious enough to join, but once they do they don't feel in place for some reason, or for some reason they don't comeback. Hopefully new members will be more talkative and the zero members will drop, they rarely stops but it is good to keep a good proportion of posting members, against zero members it makes the community appears much more active.

Score - 17/20

Requesting Full Review for ASH Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
I didn't see anything to point out during my review, but then again, it might be just me, thing is I trust the grammar and spelling of this place, because the categories seemed in place to me as well as the guidelines threads I opened. I just noticed some paragraphs no starting with caps which since I don't think is on purpose, so just browse your latest threads and a quick edit should solve it.

Score 19/20

Final Comments
I like the idea and I can feel the care for the community, I am sure you want to see it grow and reunite people that share the love for this beautiful person, as well as spreading the word about her and her talent. Slowly but firmly, with your team constant work I am sure this community will be around as long as you plan it to be, and even if it feels way too slow, don't give up in it. try different approach to gain more activity and feel happy of what you have, there is room for improvement but graphics aside I liked the environment and I think it is a nice community. I enjoyed making the review. I also want to apologize for taking so long, aside the time consumed in out of home activities I mistakenly deleted the progress so I had to re-do it. Thank you for your patience, phio, and I hope you liked it.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 87/100

Requesting Full Review for ASH 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-10-16, 23:20

thanks, Kaynil! a nice review it is. I will see which part I could improve, so thank you so much.

30 BPs deducted from myself, completed, locked, and moved.
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content