Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full review for Talktionary

4 posters

Go down

Completed Full review for Talktionary

Post by 22_22 2010-07-11, 17:46

Forum URL: http://talktionary.com/
Request Type: Full review
Extra Notes: We just opened less than 16 hours ago.
Test Account: None needed.
22_22
22_22
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Full review for Talktionary Full10
       Male
       2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Full review for Talktionary

Post by Ferb 2010-07-12, 10:06

Hello, you are third in the next inline! Please be patient and wait for your review to be completed! Wink
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Full review for Talktionary Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 22_22 2010-07-13, 01:05

Ferb wrote:Hello, you are third in the next inline! Please be patient and wait for your review to be completed! Wink

That's fine, thanks for the notice. Very Happy
22_22
22_22
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Creative 2010-07-13, 21:29

Okay, Joel said i can complete a Review to show him my experience so i can get on the Review Team! So, i will be completing this one!

I will have it done within 1 hour! Smile
Creative
Banned
Banned

Full review for Talktionary Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-16
       Kent, England

http://nerochat.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Creative 2010-07-13, 21:56

Generalities

1. First Impressions-13/15
When i visit your forum, the first thing that catches my eye is the amazing banner you have! It looks great, actually, it looks really professional and as if you paid a lot of money to have it made. Also, the template looks amazing and fits in really well with the banner you have. However, one small thing that i don't like in the fact that you don't have a FavIcon. That's only minor though, and can be fixed quite easily. Smile

2. Categories & Forums-12/15
12 main forums divided between three categories. An average of 4 forums per category, which is great, not underloaded but neither overloaded. However, i do think that maybe one more forum in each category is needed as there's not enough forums in my opinion. Also, some of the descriptions of the forums are a bit dull and boring, i think you could lighten these up a bit!

Generalities total: 25/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-10/10
I think your banner and template are absolutely amazing, i don't think there's a lot you could do to improve them! The banner looks professional and makes your site look professional too! Very well done on this part, there's not a lot else i can say! Stunning!

2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-9/10
The layout and colour scheme of your forum is great! The only reason i left one point out on this one is because i think your Everyday Life category should be above your Hobbies & Entertainment category. But that's just my personal opinion, it is totally up to you what you do! Wink

3.Images & Icons-10/10
If i could give you 11/10 on this one i would! Your unread posts and read posts icons are amazing, your banner is amazing, your theme is amazing! All the graphics on your forum are amazing, there's nothing else to say apart from well done, your images and icons are fantastic!

Forum Style total: 29/30

Usergroups

1.Population of Groups-3/10
Now, you have three usergroups that users can see on the bottom of your forum. However, only one usergroup (Administrators) has members in it. Global Moderators and VIP's have no members in, so i think you should hide them from the legend until there is some members in those groups.

2.Staff Groups / User Groups-4/10
Now, again you have two staff groups but only one of them has members in it. You should display your Registered Users group on the legend. Also, you have a VIP group on the legend which has no members in it, so you should hide the group until some members go in there.

Usergroups total: 7/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-9/10
Total posts 1284 | Total topics 149 | Total members 32 | Our newest member Joel
Now, 1284 posts and 32 members works out at around 40 posts per member, on average. Now, of course all members don't have 40 posts as your staff have over half of the posts, which isn't good to be honest. But it's not bad considering your a very new forum, and for you to have 1284 posts in 3 days of launching is very good, even if 600 of those posts you did have before you launched. Razz

2. Users Active-2/10
In total there are 1 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guest
Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Now, you don't provide details on users online in the past 24 hours, so this lowers you score. However, i was the only user online at the time of your review, so i'm afraid i can't give you a good score on this one. Sad

Forum Activity total: 11/20

Overall Marks

71/100 Congratulations! You passed!

The Conclusion
Your forum is really good, and i like it! I hope you try and follow the little bits of advice i've given you in this review, i think it will make your forum even better! If you do follow the advice, i'm sure your forum will get a massively better score next time you request a review here at Advertise Hotspot!

Creative
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-16
       Kent, England

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-13, 21:57

A great review Evan!

Completed, 30BPs deducted!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Creative 2010-07-13, 21:58

Thanks Joel, i tried my best! Very Happy

Hope your happy with your Review 22_22! Smile
Creative
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-16
       Kent, England

Back to top Go down

Post by 22_22 2010-07-15, 21:16

Nice review but a bit harsh in places. We just started out so of course we won't have any moderators or VIP's. Wink
22_22
22_22
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down