Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Brief Review, Please!

3 posters

Go down

Completed Free Brief Review, Please!

Post by 2787cmt 2010-10-12, 11:25

Forum Name: Cmt Sports Forum.
Forum Link: http://www.sportstimes.proboards.com/
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 43,808.
Type Of Review: Brief.
Test/Demo Account: Not needed.

Thanks!
2787cmt
2787cmt

Free Brief Review, Please! Full10
       Male
       2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Free Brief Review, Please!

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-12, 15:38

Free Brief Review, Please! 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a brief review.
This would cost you a total of 15 boiling points.
Free Brief Review, Please! Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

Free Brief Review, Please! 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
Free Brief Review, Please! Review11

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-13, 18:08

Free Brief Review, Please! Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
It is a really good first impression. The design is consistent. The blue folder icons, since no longer indicates new or not posts could be replaced with a logo for your site, it would look less out of place. A gradient blue image in the categories would improve the look.

Score - 18/20

Free Brief Review, Please! Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
I like the change tom players and spectators detail. The idea of the name of the forum image appearing as you hover is good, but you need to increase the height of your forums or decrease the height of your image for it to look all right. Gallery could go inside of collections. Promotion doesn't need a separate category if it is just that forum sticking out, it can be moved to general.

Score - 17/20

Free Brief Review, Please! Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
You got more spectators than players right now, but that mean your site is well exposed, still we rather them to become players, eh? More than 10 replies in two days is okay, but I see most of them are in games, it seems that you need to spark activity inside your forum main dish area.

Score - 19/20

Free Brief Review, Please! 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
You have a very high average of post per members: 157 posts per members average, it is three times what I normally see in active communities, the amount of posts, 42,327, is excellent. If you prune the zero post old accounts, that average rate of posts per members will get even higher. Over 20 players a day and more than a hundred of visitors. It is great to realize that so much has happened in your forum.

Score - 20/20

Free Brief Review, Please! Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
Spelling is all right, I noticed that some categories capitalize every first letter while others don't, keep it uniform, do it in all or do it in no section. I am personally not too fond of it, it looks bad specially after words separated by commas.

Score 18/20

Final Comments
I tried to cover what I thought could be of help regarding my view as a visitor. It's been a while since I last visited your site and I must admit it looks so much better right now. Excellent main skin and stats. You got a cool place, no doubt. Many members seems to agree, since they keep an eye to your place.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 92/100

Free Brief Review, Please! 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
Free Brief Review, Please! Review11

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by micro1000 2010-10-13, 18:51

As it is a free service week and a brief review is free, no BP deducted.

Topic locked, archived.
micro1000
micro1000
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-02-09
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down