Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.)

4 posters

Go down

Completed The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.)

Post by Luigi1632 2010-10-06, 10:44

Forum Name:The Blitzkampf
Forum Link:http://hocotatefreight.sitefrost.com
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 1066
Type Of Review: Full
Test/Demo Account: If you need it..

Username:Ingo
Password:blitzandwar2
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.)

Post by Ferb 2010-10-07, 09:19

Uhhhh, this seems to be confusing Luigi. Luigi your banned thats what it shows on your warning bar and rank.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Review11

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-10-07, 11:02

It never changed back for some reason..

A error, I guess?
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-10-07, 13:06

Yes. I could not change his bar back because of some technical malfunctions. But his ban period is over. Just ignore that bar now...
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-10-08, 02:56

Technical malfunctions?

Well, I hope you will be able to eventually change it back.
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-10-08, 08:51

I'll do it then Razz

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) 318feedback3

Last edited by Ferb on 2010-10-08, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team

Male
       2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-10-08, 11:17

The Blitzkampf

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
Everything looks great except I don't really like the banner, it's not interesting or catchy. The banner is all red, which I don't mind but to plain and doesn't stand out. The banner main text is small and the sub-text is big. Do it the opposite way around. Some renders are bad quality, and had lots of empty spaces. I may suggest adding some more detail to the banner, like making the MAIN text bigger, and some effects, like glowing text which I know how to do. Work on the banner, make it more detailed and it may catch more users to join your forum.

Score - 17/20

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
Everything upon this area is just fine. Nothing is wrong, nothing too much or less. I could suggest taking out, the Sub-Forums being shown under other topics. It gets messy and all. Make the words easier like Terminal for introductions? That is kind of confusing unless you read the description. I suggest taking out Defuncting and Returning Recruits from under Introductions and place it under the Intoducutions in the Announcment category, then people don't need to go back and forth all the time, to post their time of being away. All the categorization is beautiful. Layout is nice and clean except the Sub-Forums.

Score - 18/20

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
Alright, well it's how much people seem to be online from the past 5 minutes. Not 24 hours. At first I thought Lurker was something besides guest, but in the next 20 seconds, I figured lurker was the meaning of guest. Is it possible to change it? If it were, that would be intersting and more simple enough to understand Very Happy Wow, forum activity cannot be shown, it's because of the amount of user online, it doesn't show who has connected during the last 24 hours or whatever just like ForumMotion. I guess this is a different forum creation type. But it's impressve the most people online at once was 74 online users. That is pretty much alot! Great, job keep the good work up! Here is a challenge, try reaching to 80 users at once Smile

Score - 19/20

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
Alot of posts for now, keep posting to make it have thousands of posts. So far it looks great, nothing much to do just add more topics and posts, and you'll reach a high amount of posts in no time! No doubt, the better you can get the better! Like getting more members to post and stay active Wink It's also impressive that you don't have as much members that register nor be active, and you have so much posts? Surprised Thats incredible Luigi! Keep it up! I don't get it 26 amount of members and a total amount of 1070 posts already? When did you create this forum man? That is very, very interesting. Shocked Ok, lets get back on topic, maybe get some more posts in the areas where there are very less posts like 2 topics and a few posts? Maybe that would rise up your amount of posts on the forum.

Score - 18/20

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
Nothing much here to talk about here. There is nothing wrong wsith your grammar or spelling on the categories, forums on my watch so far. Please add a space after you list one thing after another "Topics that are awesome,serious,funny" "Topics that are awsome, serious, funny" add spaces after the comma, like I did on the reapeated sentence. I think, that pretty much covers it. There wasn't much mistakes upon your forum as I see. Just a few comma errors with the space. "A area to discuss the fighting game series for the PS3,Xbox 360,Arcade and PC, Blazblue!" Only those two to change up and thats basically it. If I have missed and grammar or spelling mistakes, then please try checking it if your not sure, and changing if it is incorrect.

Score 18/20

Final Comments
I have a few comments, to say. Good job and keep it up. Just much like promotion and advertising. Keep getting members, attract them and you will have a great path to your forum Luigi. Keep working, and some day a day will come. Fantastic job Cool Thumbs Up

Total Marks Upon 100 = 90/100

The Blitzkampf-Another review(this time, do the review.) 318feedback3

EDIT:

Oops, sorry I doubled posted again, accident. ^.^''
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team

Male
       2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-10-08, 12:50

Nice review Ferb. Just one thing in the grammar... That`s "An area..." and not "A area...". Wink
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-10-08, 15:25

Completed, 30BPs deducted
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down