Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review request #2

2 posters

Go down

Completed review request #2

Post by Dimon 2010-02-15, 22:36

-Forum URL:http://solutions.forumotion.com
-Request Type:all
-Extra Notes:(OPTIONAL) :
#1 banner added (which as not there when i gave to review for he first time)
#2 fav icon updated
#3 filled some blank forums
#4 new staff group and member groups added
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

review request #2 Full10
       Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: review request #2

Post by Joel 2010-02-16, 11:41

Tagged

Will get this done in the next 72 hours or less.
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

review request #2 Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-02-17, 14:53

Generalities

1. First Impressions-14/15
Your forum
have improved ALOT! New banner! I love it so much! Your favicon is awesome too. Although it looks like Skype's icon. Wait is it Skype's icon? I like the icons much better now! Its like a whole gray set except for 2-3 icons that does'nt match the set. Basically the icons gives more color to your forum. And i dont think grey would be a smart choice.
2. Categories & Forums-13/15
Neat. Much much neater than the previous time i visited:) More categories would be better. Technology forums should have alot of categories by the way. You can find some examples @ Geek Police. But remember, copyright rules.

Generalities total :: 27/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-6/10
Much better now! Your banner is finally up! I love it! But the only problem i dont really like with your banner is the text that says "Solutions.net" You dont own Solutions.net but Solutions.forumotion.com Better get the changes done. Your forum description too!
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-7/10
I just realised you have'nt change your skin yet. The icons made me think so. I know that you're looking for a basic skin as you posted in Admin Talk And Forum Support. I came up with 2 which was suitable. If you dont like it, i can carry on searching more for your forum.
3.Images & Icons-8/10
Good job on adding the icons! I love it much more now! Maybe you can create some graphics for your forum? Like more banners and affiliate images too.

Forum Style total :: 21/30

Usergroups

1.Population of Groups-6/10
Still nothing here. You only got 2 groups with more than 1 member inside. Actually, its 3 but Dimon in the super mod group does'nt count as he's you. You should respect your forum rules by not creating multiple accounts. Even if you want to do so, you should name it "Bot" instead.
2.Staff Groups / User Groups-6/10
You for 5 groups now. Growth of 2. Staff groups==>3 I think you should change the "V!P" group to "VIP" group. But good try on creativity.

Usergroups total :: 12/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-6/10

Our users have posted a total of 85 messages
We have 15 registered usersQuite a good ratio for a new forum. But of course, room for improvement here.
2. Users Active-4/10
Members connected during last 24 hours : Aashik, Attempt, dimon, James, Joel, warrior (6 Members) i would say you did poor here. Aashik and Dimon are both you. And Owners should always be active. James is a Moderator so its expected of him. Attempt is the newest member currently with 0 posts. So its as good as 2 members only. But be patient, members will arrive soon;)

Forum Activity total :: 10/20

Overall Marks

70/100Congrats!You passed! Improved by 19 marks!

The Conclusion

Your forum has growed by 3 members since the last time i reviewed your forum. Starting well here. Just continue doing a good job and like i said, members will arrive. Thanks for removing those big smileys by the way review request #2 Icon_biggrin

30 BoilingPoints deducted.
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

review request #2 Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-17, 19:45

thank you for the review...next time it will be even better.
and yes, it is skype's...i am gonna change that soon.....when i become good with photoshop (that was my first attempt)

Last edited by dimon on 2010-02-17, 19:56; edited 1 time in total
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

review request #2 Full10
       Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-17, 19:46