Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review request

2 posters

Go down

Completed review request

Post by Dimon 2010-02-13, 22:38

-Forum URL:http://solutions.forumotion.com
-Request Type:all
-Extra Notes:(OPTIONAL) : though the forum is old, i've started working from only three days. so, plz don't mind for lower grades
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

review request Full10
       Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: review request

Post by Joel 2010-02-14, 15:36

Generalities

1. First Impressions-10/15
Your forum have ALOT of room for improvement. One thing that struck me was your banner.Its just not good.Banners give guests and members impressions.Loads of it.I suggest you get a better banner.
2. Categories & Forums-12/15
Your forum is like a Technology forum.Discussions on phones,computers and such.A little like geekpolice.net More categories should be added.Like suggestions,help and the usual ones of course.Also,i see that you've copied Forumotion's pictures.This is very dangerous.Members or guests may sabotouch your forum by reporting images stolen from Forumotion without their permission.So i suggest you remove them immediately.

Generalities total :: 22/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-2/10
Nothing
to show off here.The banner is'nt good.Try to
create some graphics for your forum or request for it,it will do your forum good.Work on your forum's Favicon too.And get an affiliate image so more people will be drawn to your forum.Graphics really counts here.
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-4/10
The skin is so basic.It is'nt a skin actually.Its similiar or rather same as Forumotion.Although some parts are changed.Get a better skin from Hitskin.com
3.Images & Icons-2/10
Get some graphics done soon!None of the images or icons were created by you or any Gfx Designers.It was equipped with the skin.

Forum Style total :: 8/30

Usergroups

1.Population of Groups-6/10
You got 2 groups,every group have at least one member.You really got to work on the V!P group.Is that the Admins group?You have to write the descriptions or members would go "???"
2.Staff Groups / User Groups-2/10
I
dont know how many staff groups you have because i dont see the
description.You only have 2 groups in total.Can really work on this.Create a Moderators group and make all groups visible too.

Usergroups total :: 8/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-8/10

Our users have posted a total of 58 messages
We have 12 registered usersCan do better here,your ratio brings the post count to about 4 per member.
2. Users Active-5/10
Not activated.I'll estimiate about 3-5 people.I suggest you get it activated too.Think of ways to draw members back daily to keep your forum's activity high.

Forum Activity total :: 13/20

Overall Marks

51/100Congrats!You passedClap

The Conclusion

I can see that your board was started on 2010-01-22 with 12 members now.Good job.Work hard,advertise diligently too.One question is still pondering me.Are you Aashik or Dimon in the forum?

10 BoilingPoints deducted.
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

review request Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-14, 15:45

thank you very much for the review, i will try to improve the forum by the tips you had given me...

i am both aashik and dimon in the forum, Aashik is my real name....dimon was the second member (that's me ) just made sure to test how the forum looked for members.....
then , i changed dimon to moderator (now to check and administer the powers of a moderator).

one more thing:: all the forum i cons, button and the themes re copied from the forumotion with the full support from the forumotion, i did that only after their permission...

please check it here :: http://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/buttons-and-icons-t64310.htm
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

review request Full10
       Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-14, 15:49

completed >> locked