Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG full review

4 posters

Go down

Completed Naruto RPG full review

Post by LostLegend 2010-08-14, 21:35

Forum URL: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Request Type: Full Please ^.^
Extra Notes: most members on holiday. Am going away monday so if not reviewed by tomorrow, excuse me if I do not reply, ty.
Test Account: Can be created if requested
LostLegend
LostLegend
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Naruto RPG full review Full10
       Male
       2010-08-04

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Naruto RPG full review

Post by Nik 2010-08-14, 23:32

Avian said he'd do this.
Nik
Nik
On Trial Packager
On Trial Packager

Male
       2010-01-29
       London~

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-08-15, 00:42

Could we let Cool-Processor take this one?
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik 2010-08-15, 02:02

Yeah, okay. Wink
Nik
Nik
On Trial Packager
On Trial Packager

Male
       2010-01-29
       London~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-08-15, 03:18

Damn guys,i am unlucky.I dont have time to do this today and tommorow i am leaving for a day..If i finish it within 2 days is it okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LostLegend 2010-08-15, 03:43

I'm away for 4 days starting monday depending on internet in France so either have it done by sunday evening or any time during those 4 days (in which case you will have to give me a week to reply to this review topic when done xD)
LostLegend
LostLegend
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-08-15, 04:58

hmm...can i work on it at Monday morning?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LostLegend 2010-08-15, 06:56

Sure, I will reply Friday or Saturday, depending.
See you then! ^.^
LostLegend
LostLegend
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-08-15, 17:48

alright..

Tagged

Will be completed within 48 hours
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-08-16, 16:01

Review for Naruto RPG

-Generalities (30marks)

When i clicked the link of your forum for the first time,the first thing that got my attention was the banner.It reminded me of some manga comics even though i dont read any of these and then i realized that the whole theme and contect of your forum was an rpg game..thats a good idea and a friend of mine owns an rpg forum based on the one piece siries.The navbar got my attention as well,it looks really good Wink .You have a total of 15 categories,containing the rules and the rpg islands.The thing that didnt look good was the fact that your category icons are way too big and you have to scroll down a lot to see the bottom of your forum.Why dont resize them?the forum will look much shorter and better.The categories of the forum are very good organised,even though they is not something special in them(contains the islands and the rules).onother thing that i didnt like was the whole color of your forum's theme.After some minites if became really tiring for my eyes and was really hard to read(no i dont have sensitive eyes Razz ) Try chaning the colors of it into red & white for example.These neon colors are really hard to read.Even though some forumers think these colors are more attractive than others(and thats the whole truth).I liked the personal control panel widget at the left,may be helpful for many new members at your forum Smile .Your mark at the generalities is 24/30.Your forum is very well designed,however it could look much better and attractive Smile .

-Forum Style (30marks)
Lets begin with the banner.It has the colors of the whole theme of your forum and thats very good.However there was not something really special and unique on it ,its actually the same design with the banner.You could add some gloss,some brushes and it would look much better Wink .The icons at the categuries of your forum are the same design with the bannner as well,and they look good.However you could resize them because they are way too big and you could also write on them the next "new" or "old" because some new members many not undestand what is going on at the forum(not undestanding what forum icons mean is a big problem).The who is online image is ok,could be better designed but it still looks good(and it doesnt need to be resized Razz )The images next to the category icons look good,remind me of japanese manga rpg at television like pokemon Razz .The new posts and old posts icons are really bad designed,there is not something special on them and they look like they were designed really quick.You could resize them first of all and tottaly change their design.Also the new post icon says "nouveau" which is french.Hmmm a french icon at an english rpg forum?maybe the skin is not yours and is taken by hitskin?Also the reply button says "repondu",french again... Neutral . The ranks icons look bad,there are not the same pack and the same design(the ranks at tottaly different at design Shocked .That tottaly destroys the whole look of the forum,not having ranks which match looks tottaly unproffesional.The rank for the graphics here is 15/30.There was nothing special on them and some of them were looking tottaly n00bie.
-Usergroups (20marks)

[ Administrators ] [ Moderators ] [ Akatsuki ] [ Missing-Nin ] [ Kage ] [ Sannin ] [ ANBU ] [ Jounin ] [ Special Jounin ] [ Chuunin ] [ Genin ] [ Citizen ]

These are the teams names right?i can see the admins and mods group,and all the others are groups like tribes for example?i was never good at rpgs but never matter..there is nothing to discuss here,these may be many groups but they are the necessairy ones..my rank is 20/20.

-Forum Activity (20marks)

Our users have posted a total of 8988 messages
We have 128 registered users
The newest registered user is golzive
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Registered Users: None
Members connected during last 24 hours : Ace Akau, Altair, golzive, Hanabi, Hilot09, J Uzumaki, jade335, Jinchuriki3, Johnny, JPfbm hyuuga, Kawashi Ami, Kazekage, Keitaro Sabure, LostLegend, markipjr, Masuru, Mitsu Doraibu, Mizukage, Patchouli, Rain, Sakura

Almost 9k messages are very good for a total of 128 members at your forum.It was also really good to see that your forum is popular having most users online an amount of 38 members and guests!!It was b ad to see that only 25 members are registed the last 24 hours if you see that you have 128 registered members..hmm there are many inactive members at your forum.Try sending a global email at the inactive members of these who have posted a total of 0 messages at the board(There is an option for that at the admin panel Wink ) .The mark here is 15/20.

Total mark:74%

Do you want to share the review with others?Grab the code!

Code:
[i]Review for Naruto RPG[/i]

-Generalities (30marks)

When i clicked the link of your forum for the first time,the first thing that got my attention was the banner.It reminded me of some manga comics even though i dont read any of these and then i realized that the whole theme and contect of your forum was an rpg game..thats a good idea and a friend of mine owns an rpg forum based on the one piece siries.The navbar got my attention as well,it looks really good ;) .You have a total of 15 categories,containing the rules and the rpg islands.The thing that didnt look good was the fact that your category icons are way too big and you have to scroll down a lot to see the bottom of your forum.Why dont resize them?the forum will look much shorter and better.The categories of the forum are very good organised,even though they is not something special in them(contains the islands and the rules).onother thing that i didnt like was the whole color of your forum's theme.After some minites if became really tiring for my eyes and was really hard to read(no i dont have sensitive eyes :P ) Try chaning the colors of it into red & white for example.These neon colors are really hard to read.Even though some forumers think these colors are more attractive than others(and thats the whole truth).I liked the personal control panel widget at the left,may be helpful for many new members at your forum :) .Your mark at the generalities is 24/30.Your forum is very well designed,however it could look much better and attractive :) .

-Forum Style (30marks)
Lets begin with the banner.It has the colors of the whole theme of your forum and thats very good.However there was not something really special and unique on it ,its actually the same design with the banner.You could add some gloss,some brushes and it would look much better ;) .The icons at the categuries of your forum are the same design with the bannner as well,and they look good.However you could resize them because they are way too big and you could also write on them the next "new" or "old" because some new members many not undestand what is going on at the forum(not undestanding what forum icons mean is a big problem).The who is online image is ok,could be better designed but it still looks good(and it doesnt need to be resized :P )The images next to the category icons look good,remind me of japanese manga rpg at television like pokemon :P .The new posts and old posts icons are really bad designed,there is not something special on them and they look like they were designed really quick.You could resize them first of all and tottaly change their design.Also the new post icon says "nouveau" which is french.Hmmm a french icon at an english rpg forum?maybe the skin is not yours and is taken by hitskin?Also the reply button says "repondu",french again... :| . The ranks icons look bad,there are not the same pack and the same design(the ranks at tottaly different at design  :shock: .That tottaly destroys the whole look of the forum,not having ranks which match looks tottaly unproffesional.The rank for the graphics here is 15/30.There was nothing special on them and some of them were looking tottaly n00bie.
-Usergroups (20marks)

[quote] [ Administrators ] [ Moderators ] [ Akatsuki ] [ Missing-Nin ] [ Kage ] [ Sannin ] [ ANBU ] [ Jounin ] [ Special Jounin ] [ Chuunin ] [ Genin ] [ Citizen ][/quote]

These are the teams names right?i can see the admins and mods group,and all the others are groups like tribes for example?i was never good at rpgs but never matter..there is nothing to discuss here,these may be many groups but they are the necessairy ones..my rank is 20/20.

-Forum Activity (20marks)

[quote]Our users have posted a total of 8988 messages
We have 128 registered users
The newest registered user is golzive
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Registered Users: None
Members connected during last 24 hours : Ace Akau, Altair, golzive, Hanabi, Hilot09, J Uzumaki, jade335, Jinchuriki3, Johnny, JPfbm hyuuga, Kawashi Ami, Kazekage, Keitaro Sabure, LostLegend, markipjr, Masuru, Mitsu Doraibu, Mizukage, Patchouli, Rain, Sakura[/quote]

Almost 9k messages are very good for a total of 128 members at your forum.It was also really good to see that your forum is popular having most users online an amount of 38 members and guests!!It was b ad to see that only 25 members are registed the last 24 hours if you see that you have 128 registered members..hmm there are many inactive members at your forum.Try sending a global email at the inactive members of these who have posted a total of 0 messages at the board(There is an option for that at the admin panel ;) ) .The mark here is 15/20.

[size=18][font=Arial Black][b]Total mark:[/b][/font]74%[/size]

PS to Joel :

I really need to get back in shape Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-08-16, 16:10

30 Bp deducted.
Completed.

Not bad Nick, but please next time mark it "Awaiting cash" instead of "Completed". Thanks.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by LostLegend 2010-08-17, 17:54

I found a Wi-Fi hotspot so I can reply now xD

And thanks for the review! (The groups are ninja ranks, in case you were wondering xD )

And yeah, the email doesn't seem to be working for those with 0 posts... I'll delete them later.

And yeah, I requsted new ranks on Forumotion, no-one ever took the offer. I may try again here later... Or make my own when I get photoshop Very Happy

Thanks again.
LostLegend
LostLegend
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content