Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review me

3 posters

Go down

Completed review me

Post by Martin 2010-07-23, 00:06

-Forum URL: www.advertiseit.forumotion.com
-Request Type: Full review
-Extra Notes: Please get done ASAP please Very Happy
Martin
Martin
Packager Team
Packager Team

review me Full10
       Male
       2010-03-16
       YOUR PC

http://www.aiforums.info/

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: review me

Post by Ferb 2010-07-23, 07:10

Will be completed within 30 hours. Wink
Umm, why is it all in bold? Your not staff, anymore so bold is reserved for staff use only.

Btw, just to tell, you this will take awhile, because I have not been that active, cause my sister, put a pass on the computer, so I can't get on without my dad letting me on Neutral Bad

EDIT: I had time today.

ADVERTISE IT

Generalities Related: (30 Marks)
Very, nice including the forums, and categories! You had a spelling mistake in the homepage message "TILL". Anyways, I think you should center the navigation bar, cause it would look much better on the forum with the style. I do not feel, you need to have the Sub-Forums showed, but if you want to you may, as you want to. It just seems very messed up with al lthe words everywhere. I also suggest not to have the forum topic, descriptions, not centered, put it normal, even though it's easier to read, but you may do as you want, but the good thing is you can read it clearly and easily.

27/30

Graphic Designs: (20 Marks)
Banner, why did you take the banner I created for you off, and replace it? It was a very nice banner, but you do what you want. The new one looks kind of ugly, but no oifense to you. Well, not ugly just very plain. Just text, saying "ADVERTISE IT | MADE BY MARTIN" with a big cursor below the words. As if you center the navigation bar center the banner, so it stand out more! The forum topic icons, are not nice, they are basically the same thing that is included with the new forum skin. Change em, with someone else's proposal, or get your own and go creative! The Navigation Bar, is kind of weird, because every button has the border, as so it's not like it's connected. Nice, new updated, rank images if it is I forget. The who is online image is also put in the theme, or you found it from the examples. Try getting a graphics designer to create some better graphics for the forum, so it stands out!

16/20

Forum Activity/Population: (20 Marks)
The forum wasn't as active anymore, as I thought, but it was more popular, with many members and many posts! When I checked how many people connected during th last 24 hours, at the time I was on thr forum I only saw 15 people, including myselve, but not that impressed, try doing lots of updates and many exicting things with the forum, to get more people coming online and stay active! try and advertise more and more for more members! The more the merrier! Wink

17/20

User Groups: (10 Marks)
Nice, job with the usergroups! As I knew, they are perfect, no groups are missing out, but maybe changing the color of the member group, because it's gray and doesn't look nice, for the members or the forum. Also, maybe change the Graphics Designer group color, because it's a bit light for the forum, and it may hurt some peoples eyes. Also the Dual Staff group was very interesting, never saw a forum with that group, so this is the first ever, nice thinking Martin!

9/10

Total: 69/100 Nice job! You passed just by a bit!

Arrow More improvements, but still nice job on your forum!

Forum Review, completed pelase deduct 30 BP's. Marked awaiting deduction.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
review me Review11

review me Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: review me

Post by Joel 2010-07-23, 14:22

Awesome review!