Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb]

3 posters

Go down

Completed PGH Review [Tag-Ferb]

Post by thenavigator 2010-08-16, 09:31

Forum URL: http://progamescheating.forumotion.com
Request Type: Full Review
Extra Notes: None
Test Account: Username: Test Password: 123456
thenavigator
thenavigator
Banned
Banned

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] Banned10
       Male
       2010-08-06
       Egypt, Alexandria

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: PGH Review [Tag-Ferb]

Post by Ferb 2010-08-16, 09:56

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 BPs.
Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] Feedbackq

Hello, your forum review has now been completed take time to read the tips, info and more Wink

Pro Games Cheating

Generalities Related: (30 Marks)
I like all the topics, but you need to post more and type more in the forum description. You may need to play around with the forum options, to make it look nicer, I like seeing no Sub-Topics being shown, so it is easy to read, and not messed up around. You don't have to do that. it would just look cleaner.. Maybe add a category, for spam related thigns like Forum games, General Discussions, feedback and stuff related like that.

25/30

Graphic Designs: (20 Marks)
You need to work on better graphcis, the banner doesn't match with the theme, especially the navigation bar, and icons, since it's yellow and the navigation bar and icons are gray and red. try working on the theme colors, and make your own, so it doesn't all look original like the orginal theme, as it is before when you got it.

16/20

Forum Activity/Population: (20 Marks)
Your forum is a bit popular but not active, at all. Only 2 people were online during the last 24 hours, and you have a total of 46 registered users. What is this, really? This needs to be improved. You may want to hold some surprising interesting events. Or post more and advertise to get members to stay active, not register and then just leave, without even posting 1 post. Poorly done here, my friend, improve this.

14/20

User Groups: (10 Marks)
Poorly done here too, you need to add some usergroups, all you have is what they eventually added for you in the theme, Administators and Moderators. You need to add some of your own to attract more members, to join, Maybe a group for memeber, or Gamers etc. Also work on the colors, of the groups because it doesn' look nice and also doesn't stand out.

5/10

Total: 60/100 Nice job! You passed by a bit.

Arrow More improvements, but still nice job on your forum!

Wanna share your forum review? Grab the code then!

Code:
Hello, your forum review has now been completed take time to read the tips, info and more ;)
Hello, your forum review has now been completed take time to read the tips, info and more ;)

[center][color=greenr][size=18][b]Pro Games Cheating[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[i]Generalities Related: (30 Marks)[/i]
I like all the topics, but you need to post more and type more in the forum description. You may need to play around with the forum options, to make it look nicer, I like seeing no Sub-Topics being shown, so it is easy to read, and not messed up around. You don't have to do that. it would just look cleaner.. Maybe add a category, for spam related thigns like Forum games, General Discussions, feedback and stuff related like that.

25/30

[i]Graphic Designs: (20 Marks)[/i]
You need to work on better graphcis, the banner doesn't match with the theme, especially the navigation bar, and icons, since it's yellow and the navigation bar and icons are gray and red. try working on the theme colors, and make your own, so it doesn't all look original like the orginal theme, as it is before when you got it.

16/20

[i]Forum Activity/Population: (20 Marks)[/i]
Your forum is a bit popular but not active, at all. Only 2 people were online during the last 24 hours, and you have a total of 46 registered users. What is this, really? This needs to be improved. You may want to hold some surprising interesting events. Or post more and advertise to get members to stay active, not register and then just leave, without even posting 1 post. Poorly done here, my friend, improve this.

14/20

[i]User Groups: (10 Marks)[/i]
Poorly done here too, you need to add some usergroups, all you have is what they eventually added for you in the theme, Administators and Moderators. You need to add some of your own to attract more members, to join, Maybe a group for memeber, or Gamers etc. Also work on the colors, of the groups because it doesn' look nice and also doesn't stand out.

Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] Review11

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thenavigator 2010-08-17, 21:41

Thanks for this awsome review Wink

But I made an event for something in a game that equals 5 bucks... They joined, but only in this topic, no one posted or else... I sent a newsletter 2 days ago but also no one came... Having active members is just luck, u know, these ads I added here brought 2 members but no posts at all -.-

And for graphics, I like it Razz, u just see it as u r a "Reviewer" not a member... But i think gray looks good with the theme Razz and btw, do u really think the banner doesn't match with the theme 0.0

I think it really matches 100% 0.o

Well, improving is really hard, I would like more advices, thanks Fred Wink
thenavigator
thenavigator
Banned
Banned

PGH Review [Tag-Ferb] Banned10
       Male
       2010-08-06
       Egypt, Alexandria

Back to top Go down