Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise It Review

3 posters

Go down

Completed Advertise It Review

Post by Martin 2010-04-21, 19:16

-Forum URL: www.advertiseit.forumotion.com
-Request Type: Full review
-Extra Notes: Please get done ASAP please Very Happy
Martin
Martin
Packager Team
Packager Team

Advertise It Review Full10
       Male
       2010-03-16
       YOUR PC

http://www.aiforums.info/

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Advertise It Review

Post by Joel 2010-04-21, 19:29

You'll have to be patient;)

You're 2 reviews behind!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 2010-04-21, 19:29

yes i know i was just saying
Martin
Martin
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-03-16
       YOUR PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-04-22, 18:45

You are next in the line now.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-04-27, 03:56

It is in progress.

Thanks for waiting.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 2010-05-01, 02:11

Thanks alot
Martin
Martin
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-03-16
       YOUR PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-05-01, 21:58

"Nothing is personal in a review"

My rating table:
91-100 - Unexpectedly Awesome
76-90 - Awesome
61-75 - Pretty Nice
41-60 - Average
21-40 - Below Average
0-20 - Fail

Graphics:
- Theme: I will mention the homepage here first. I see it is in the early stages now, but so far, it looks nice. Although, your affiliate image does not really fit there on the left top of the site. But I think it will be ok as soon as you finish it. Now for the forums theme itself. I see you skipped the background part by making the forum 100% wide on the screen. Well, I am used to backgrounds there but at least there is no problem with it this way. So, the theme is a "greyish" one with simple layout and cornered edges. That is the usual thing you can see at most forums but it is really clean. What I don`t like here is the white letters in the "Category" names. Making the text black instead of white would make it more visible in my opinion. So, if you can change that, I suggest you do it. Aside from that, I don`t see any serious issues in this theme. But I still think you should try others too, before making it permanent. (7/10)
- Banner: I will be honest here. I don`t like it. Too simple and the quality is not very good either. You should always add some effects to the text to make it standing out. If you are not that good with graphics, you should either hire some designers or request for graphics at other sites. The banner must be stylish and eye luring cause people will see it on every page of your forum. (5/10)
- Navigation Bar: Another change... Ah, nevermind. This one is better than the ones I saw there before. Nice black glowing effect around the whole navigation bar and finally the fonttype is all the same on each one of them. Just one thing... Try to increase the brightness of the background and decrease the brightness of the text. That would much the forums brighter theme more. That`s all. (7/10)
- Icons: Familiar ones on the index page. Papers with ticks and X`s. Nothing special but it fits nicely. Lets move on. In the forums there are nice little papers too in a little sphere. Some of them are animated too (popular topics). Nice ones. And the "New Topic", "New Reply" and the "Locked" buttons are containing a paper too. Which is in a nice accordance with the other icons on the forum. Although I would change that orange color in them for something more fitting with the themes color scheme. The pictures you used for ranks are generally not bad, but you have some extra space if you move the text to the right side. That way you have the chance to add a symbol to each of them too. It would look much nicer, I think. (7/10)
The sum of all is 26/40. The banner is the main problem here, in my opinion. Make or request a new one.

Categories & Forums:
You have 6 categories and a lot of forums. The "Advertise" category has everything for forum, blog and site presentation. But you need a little boost in the "Services" category, I think. Packages and reviews are alright but you should try to add more adverising options there. Something like a "Banner/Link Jumble". Your site is about advertising in the end, am I right? And the "Sig Advert" seems like a nice idea, but is that covers just your forum or any other you visit? You should clear that out for your members before they start asking about it. Also I found some spelling errors in the descriptions and even in the forums names. For example, in the "Advertise" category the forum named "Advertise You Blog" misses an "r". Keep an eye on these little things cause some people can get the idea that you are not paying enough attention on your site. So you still have some work here, but I`m sure you can handle it. (12/20).

Usergroups:
You have a total of 6 usergroups. Just enough for your forum at its current state. But the population of your groups is not that good. You got one moderator and two packagers. Reviewers are hard to find, that is for sure but you surely know someone who you trust enough to make him/her a moderator. Some descriptions are missing, and I saw that others has asked how you get into the "V.I.P." group too. You can spare those conversations by adding every info in the descriptions of your usergroups. So, I suggest you do that. (13/20)

Activity:
Lets see... You have 39 members and 988 posts. As the site is about a 45 days old, you have about 0,86 new member per day. That is not a bad number, but it can be even better. Based on the number of posts, you have around 13-14 active members (including the administrator). And the number of members connected during the last 24 hours shows the same (17 member were on the list when I visited). That is about 35% of your total users. That is not bad in my opinion. I say, keep it up. These statistics will be even better after some time. Or at least I hope. (15/20)

More:
Just advertise your forum daily and do some things I suggested.

And so the average is 66/100 this time. Your forum is Pretty Nice in its current state from my point of view. Keep it up.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 2010-05-01, 22:16

thanks alot
Martin
Martin
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-03-16
       YOUR PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-05-01, 22:22

You are welcome. And, once again, thanks for being patient.

Completed.
30 BP taken.
Closed.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down