Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Pilot [Full Review]

3 posters

Go down

Completed Advertise Pilot [Full Review]

Post by Donal 2010-07-30, 04:17

Forum URL: www.advertisepilot.forumotion.com
Request Type: (Full review/Brief review)
Extra Notes: Please and Thank you.
Test Account: (OPTIONAL)
Donal
Donal
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Advertise Pilot [Full Review] Full10
       Male
       2010-06-20
       England

http://www.advertisepilot.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Advertise Pilot [Full Review]

Post by Ferb 2010-07-30, 06:21

Will, be completed in 30 hours Wink
Sorry if there is any delay! Please wait patiently!
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Advertise Pilot [Full Review] Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal 2010-07-30, 06:25

Thanks Ferb, will wait Wink
Donal
Donal
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-06-20
       England

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-07-31, 10:00

Hello, your forum review has now been completed take time to read the tips, info and more Wink

Advertise Pilot

Generalities Related: (30 Marks)
The generalties, were all fine and normal. When I scrolled down I especially liked the scrolling banners idea and also above the Advertise Pilot "Card Ads" Very interesting and creative thinking there Donal! Continue your great thinking! But also I do not think you need to always have the Banner Jumble image on the homepage. Maybe some random interesting things! News Of The Week? Weekly Comments etc. and then have the banner or image on the homepage Very Happy Also for the words on the forums "5 Post Requirment" not that blue, doesn't stand out maybe dark green or something that stands out more Wink Also nice thinking with "Member Of The Week".

28/30

Graphic Designs: (20 Marks)
The graphics and everything was very great! Maybe the banenr should be a bit larger and it would be nice! Everything matched the theme, including the colors, white and blue! The navigation bar I have saw on a few forums, maybe go creative and create a new pne, with th same matching forum colors! I love the topic icons, and the stuff very nice, but doesn't stand out as much. The green edges for meaning "NEW POSTS" is hard to udnerstand cause it almost seems like the other colors or make the spaces bigger, or wright "NEW" on them Wink I want to see more creativity thats all.

18/20

Forum Activity/Population: (20 Marks)
The forum is a normal amount of being active, but not too popular like Advertise Hotspot yet. Keep the advertising going and and keep the forum active, with events and related and your forum will just do fine! More members and activity is hard work, but you must do it and continue! The more the merrier they say Very Happy But with a total of 42 registered users for your age? Wow! Very impressive Donal!

17/20

User Groups: (10 Marks)
The usergroups were great, but the green color for packagers wasn't amusing to my eyes. Change it so it's not such a bright eyecatching color. Maybe add a member group and it's automatic to people who join, so their not left out of any group! I do not really get the reason for having "Forum Interviewers" is it for interviewing members about their life or anything? Also you may need a few more memebrs in the staff groups cause it doesn't have much in them.

9/10

Total: 72/100 Nice job! You passed and did a great job!

Arrow More improvements, but still nice job on your forum!

Wanna share your forum review? Grab the code then!
Code:
Hello, your forum review has now been completed take time to read the tips, info and more ;)

[center][color=blue][size=18][b]Advertise Pilot[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[i]Generalities Related: (30 Marks)[/i]
The generalties, were all fine and normal. When I scrolled down I especially liked the scrolling banners idea and also above the Advertise Pilot "Card Ads" Very interesting and creative thinking there Donal! Continue your great thinking! But also I do not think you need to always have the Banner Jumble image on the homepage. Maybe some random interesting things! News Of The Week? Weekly Comments etc. and then have the banner or image on the homepage :D Also for the words on the forums "5 Post Requirment" not that blue, doesn't stand out maybe dark green or something that stands out more ;) Also nice thinking with "Member Of The Week".

28/30

[i]Graphic Designs: (20 Marks)[/i]
The graphics and everything was very great! Maybe the banenr should be a bit larger and it would be nice! Everything matched the theme, including the colors, white and blue! The navigation bar I have saw on a few forums, maybe go creative and create a new pne, with th same matching forum colors! I love the topic icons, and the stuff very nice, but doesn't stand out as much. The green edges for meaning "NEW POSTS" is hard to udnerstand cause it almost seems like the other colors or make the spaces bigger, or wright "NEW" on them  :*wink*: I want to see more creativity thats all.

18/20

[i]Forum Activity/Population: (20 Marks)[/i]
The forum is a normal amount of being active, but not too popular like Advertise Hotspot yet. Keep the advertising going and and keep the forum active, with events and related and your forum will just do fine! More members and activity is hard work, but you must do it and continue! The more the merrier they say :D But with a total of 42 registered users for your age? Wow! Very impressive Donal!

17/20

[i]User Groups: (10 Marks)[/i]
The usergroups were great, but the green color for packagers wasn't amusing to my eyes. Change it so it's not such a bright eyecatching color. Maybe add a member group and it's automatic to people who join, so their not left out of any group! I do not really get the reason for having "Forum Interviewers" is it for interviewing members about their life or anything? Also you may need a few more memebrs in the staff groups cause it doesn't have much in them.

9/10

[b]Total:[/b] 72/100 Nice job! You passed and did a great job!

Forum Review, completed pelase deduct 30 BP's. Marked awaiting deduction.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Advertise Pilot [Full Review] Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-31, 10:19

Completed, 30BPs deducted
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal 2010-08-01, 06:58

The Forum Interviews is for the new service "Forum Interview" The interviewers interview your forum. Wink
Thanks for the awesome review, sorry for replying late.
Donal
Donal
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-06-20
       England

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content