Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat

3 posters

Go down

Completed FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat

Post by Reverse Simplicity 2010-10-14, 00:52

Forum Name:Generation Ychat
Forum Link: ychat.forumotion.com
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 100! Very Happy
Type Of Review: Quick (Brief)

Thanks in advance!
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Full10
       Male
       2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat

Post by Ferb 2010-10-14, 09:26

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a brief review.
This will cost you a total of 15 boiling points.
FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat 318feedback3

Edit:

Ychat

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
I didn't enjoy the forum apperance nor design. They are too plain. Not really nice icons but everything else seems to be fine. They design seems to be mostly the color blue. I suggest changing the background picture, cause it doesn't match the blue or look good. Blue matches with yellow so make your design yellow and blue. Those to colors make a great match. I definatly do not enjoy the chatbox background of clouds. It seems messy. Make everything eyecatching have it standout. I think thats it for this part.

Score - 16.5/20

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
the forum layout is nice and clean but yet your forums have no description. What if people don't know what "Self Expression" means? It has no description, at least give a little mini brief description about what you talk about. I don't get how the category name "THE BIG PICTURE" makes any sense at all with your forums below it. I suggest powting more, and atleast start of with 2 posts in every forum, so it's not blank and empty. It's better then nothing.

Score - 16/20

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
I don't like how you had "Who has connected during the past 24 hours" you changed it to "Who connected during th past 99 hours" I don't appreciate it because, it's really not good. That means it doesn't show who has connected during the past 24 hours, meaning your trying to show it's active in the past few days not 1 or 2 days. No one was online when I was on. Very few members, and I understand since your forum is still new, you need to get on and start promoting your forum up by advertising more.

Score - 16/20

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
Let's just see. I know your forum is new but off to a great start for 106 posts/ But I don't like the members. Only a total of 9 members? I suggest bring up more traffic as I said by advertising more. It's not that diffucult. Though, not impressed but off to a great start so far. Get more people online, and more posts. That way when people pass by your forum and they see it's active, popular a awsome they would want to join in and start posting in with all the other members.

Score - 16/20

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
Yet, great job on here. There was not really anything for me to comment, it's because you have barley and forum descriptions and I can't really mark it. But by your forum posts and description on the Forum Announcements and Guest Book forum, you did just fine. I found no spelling, puncuation not grammar mistakes. Good job. Keep it up buddy!

Score 19/20

Final Comments
Off to a good start, keep on trying and do your best! Everything, is not good but it's better then nothing. What goes around comes around, and you will end up with a great end!

Total Marks Upon 100 = 83.5/100

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat 318feedback3

Want to share your review?
Code:
[center][size=21][color=blue][b]Ychat[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/humano2/16x16/apps/gnome-color-browser.png[/img] [b]Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)[/b]
[i]I didn't enjoy the forum apperance nor design. They are too plain. Not really nice icons but everything else seems to be fine. They design seems to be mostly the color blue.  I suggest changing the background picture, cause it doesn't match the blue or look good. Blue matches with yellow so make your design yellow and blue. Those to colors make a great match. I definatly do not enjoy the chatbox background of clouds. It seems messy. Make everything eyecatching have it standout. I think thats it for this part.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16.5/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/ledicons/page_2_copy.png[/img] [b]Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)[/b]
[i]the forum layout is nice and clean but yet your forums have no description. What if people don't know what "Self Expression" means? It has no description, at least give a little mini brief description about what you talk about. I don't get how the category name "THE BIG PICTURE" makes any sense at all with your forums below it. I suggest powting more, and atleast start of with 2 posts in every forum, so it's not blank and empty. It's better then nothing.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/icons/bell.png[/img] [b]Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks) [/b]
[i]I don't like how you had "Who has connected during the past 24 hours" you changed it to "Who connected during th past 99 hours" I don't appreciate it because, it's really not good. That means it doesn't show who has connected during the past 24 hours, meaning your trying to show it's active in the past few days not 1 or 2 days. No one was online when I was on. Very few members, and I understand since your forum is still new, you need to get on and start promoting your forum up by advertising more.[/i]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/diagona/icon/16/123.png[/img][b] Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)[/b]
[i]Let's just see. I know your forum is new but off to a great start for 106 posts/ But I don't like the members. Only a total of 9 members? I suggest bring up more traffic as I said by advertising more. It's not that diffucult. Though, not impressed but off to a great start so far. Get more people online, and more posts. That way when people pass by your forum and they see it's active, popular a awsome they would want to join in and start posting in with all the other members.[/i]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/tools-check-spelling.png[/img][b] Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)[/b]
[i]Yet, great job on here. There was not really anything for me to comment, it's because you have barley and forum descriptions and I can't really mark it. But by your forum posts and description on the Forum Announcements and Guest Book forum, you did just fine. I found no spelling, puncuation not grammar mistakes. Good job. Keep it up buddy![/i]

[u][b]Score 19/20[/b][/u]

[color=orange][b]Final Comments[/b][/color]
[i]Off to a good start, keep on trying and do your best! Everything, is not good but it's better then nothing. What goes around comes around, and you will end up with a great end![/i]

[center][size=18][color=red][b]Total Marks Upon 100 = 83.5/100[/b][/color][/size]

[url=http://www.advertisehotspot.com/forum-reviews-f30/rate-your-review-t2809.htm][img]http://www.gfxdrop.com/imgupload/images/318feedback3.png[/img][/url][/center]

Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Review11

FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: FSW Quick Reveiw Ychat

Post by Joel 2010-10-14, 13:59

Very nice review Ferb.