Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebDesignz First contest!

2 posters

Go down

Solved WebDesignz First contest!

Post by Ninja 2010-09-27, 00:28

Please note the following only consists on the WebDesignz website.
Click here to participate.

Hello there, today i bring you Webdesignz very first contest. In this contest you will have to find the following three images:
WebDesignz First contest! Emblem-money WebDesignz First contest! Treasure WebDesignz First contest! Piracy

When you find them all, copy the link at the top of the page of where they are located, and send me a PM of the 3 URL's where they're all hidden.
Note: The ones in my posts do not count.

Rewards:
1st Place: Any graphics of your choice made by me, Ability to advertise your website in the scrolling announcement area for a week and access to the VIP Lounge and 1 member and 10 posts to your website and gets there own custom rank name.
2nd Place: Unique Signature made by me, have your website's link in my signature for 4 days and 1 member + 5 posts to your website.
3rd Place: 1 member and 3 posts to your website and have your websites link in my signature for 2 days.

Extra Rewards:
These are Rewards for people who do not have a forum,
1st Place: Any Graphics of your choice made by me, Access to the VIP Lounge for a week and some of your latest creations advertising your skills in graphics and gets there own custom rank name.
2nd Place: Unique Signature made by me, Some of your latest creations in my signature advertising your skills + access to the VIP lounge for 5 Days.
3rd Place: Access to the VIP Lounge for 2 days
Please note this contest is open till the 30th of September and then it will be closed, be fast and find them items quickly! Be sure to check everywhere, including my posts aswell.
Ninja
Ninja
Packager Team
Packager Team

WebDesignz First contest! Full10
       Male
       2010-08-20
       England

http://www.advertisehotel.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: WebDesignz First contest!

Post by zoids25 2010-09-27, 16:54