Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Duel Review

3 posters

Go down

Completed Eternal Duel Review

Post by Pikapal 2010-02-17, 21:03

http://eternalduel.darkbb.com/

Type: All

Notes:
~ your gonna love the new look
~ be sure to check the portal, Link to us page, and the Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds page.

and remember, there IS and admin and moderator group. but both are hidden
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Eternal Duel Review Full10
       Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Eternal Duel Review

Post by Joel 2010-02-18, 13:59

Tagged.

Will get this done in the next 72 hours or less
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-02-18, 16:28

Generalities

1. First Impressions-14/15
So you changed the loading page images? Anyway, the loading image does'nt lag at all now! I dont know what you did, but it helped! So your forum have brought in the color red?
2. Categories & Forums-12/15
Well, the "Schedules", "Bugs", "Tests", categories have been deleted! Thanks for following up on my advice:) As far as i can see, you have'nt add new categories which is good as it keeps your forum much neater. Well, nothing much here.

Generalities total :: 26/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-5/10
Hmmm...i dont think your banner is nice now. Too much changes in your forum gives me the creep. I still prefer the previous banner, red is'nt my thing. The new images in the forum too! https://2img.net/h/i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/pikachupalooza/Eternal%20Duel/Untitled-3.png have to be the locked image instead of the "No New Posts" image. Really got to catch up here.
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-4/10
Still not a fan of red. I think you need a new skin! Your current skin is'nt that nice after you add in the red effect. But good job on trying different as it gives you more opportunities!
3.Images & Icons-7/10
Can work harder here. Swap the two images as i said earlier on. Your banner too. Can work a little harder on your affiliate image. Maybe ask a Gfx Designer to create one for you?

Forum Style total :: 16/30

Usergroups

1.Population of Groups-7/10
There's at least 2 members in each usergroup.Except for the Admin's group. You said that you had Moderators and Admins groups but they are hiden. Well, maybe you could make them visible to members at least.
2.Staff Groups / User Groups-6/10
As
you mentioned,you have 2 staff groups but they're hiden from members
and guests. You have'nt changed some groups as i said on the last review. Dont create so many groups regarding the tests and how they scored.

Usergroups total :: 13/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-10/10
Eternal Duel Review EmptyOur users have posted a total of 2402 messages
We have 20 registered users
Wow! You increased the posts counts! At least 500 posts more! Good job here! Do bring some posts to my forum too;)
2. Users Active-5/10
Members connected during last 24 hours : DuelistSater, duelistwinner, Jesse Anderson, sasuke19965, vampirepikapal, Yusei Fudo(6 members) Another drop from the previous time i reviewed your forum! Bring them back Pika! Well, the main members who were active were the staff only. Thats expected from them. In another words, only 2 members were connected in the past 24 hours if i put it that way.

Forum Activity total :: 15/20

Overall Marks

70/100
Congrats!You passed!

The Conclusion

Thanks
for heeding my advice once again! Have to work on your forum's activity. Also, i noticed that your forum have not growed since the last time i reviewed your forum! Still at 20 members! But keep on advertising and like i said, members will arrive:) Thank you for trying something different but i suggest you get a new skin ASAP!

30 BoilingPoints deducted
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-18, 19:24