Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rozzex review

4 posters

Go down

Completed rozzex review

Post by dballerp 2010-09-09, 06:31

Forum Name: rozzex
Forum Link: rozzex.darkbb.com
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: (Must be above 100 or will be rejected) 915
Type Of Review: (Full or Brief) full
Test/Demo Account: (Only needed if your forum has some parts available only to members) You don't need to see anything else for the review as a member
dballerp
dballerp
Am I in your cart yet?
Am I in your cart yet?

rozzex review Full10
       Male
       2010-03-15
       Why do you care? Stalker

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: rozzex review

Post by Fred100 2010-09-10, 12:41

Tagged.
I'll do this review before taking my leave Smile

I'll do this after I'm done with school Wink
Fred100
Fred100
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

rozzex review Full10
       Male
       2010-06-20
       Meh.

http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred100 2010-09-10, 19:29

I'm extremely sorry, but my dad said that I'll have to get back studying because I nearly failed my previous exams.

So sorry , I'm gonna untag this and I'm sorry for the double post as well!
Fred100
Fred100
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

rozzex review Full10
       Male
       2010-06-20
       Meh.

http://www.art-castle.biz/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-09-10, 22:33

rozzex review 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
rozzex review Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

rozzex review 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
rozzex review Review11

rozzex review Full10
       Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-09-11, 21:02

rozzex review Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
Well, I have no complains on first impressions. I could rant how your forum name could lead to initial confusion about your board purpose, but it is good you step out of the formula.
I like the jumble of links are at the bottom and the way you separated the areas. It is good you have that general area section.
What I'll say next is a point of view and won't affect your score. It is a mere suggestion:
I think member rooms belongs more to "general" than additions. Maybe because more than "general" I envision that category as the hangout of your community to chill out and take a break from their promoting services to get to know and interact with each other aside their business relationship. I'd also think internet & computer discussion could be just fine as a sub forum of general discussion. Once again, that is a matter of taste and opinion, it looks all right the way it is.

Score - 18/20

rozzex review Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
The layout is easy on the eyes and no doubt you worked hard customizing the icons. It looks a tad plain compared to other promotions site, so make sure that top is not only unique but pleasing to the eyes. The description under the banner is useful, as the name says nothing in itself about the boards purpose. Speaking of the banner: it is a tad simple. I guess you were aiming for it to be unique. Still, maybe a few enhancements could make it look a bit more serious. Since it gives the impression of a hang out place more than the big successful promotion place. Again, it depends on what is what you're looking for, however close or far from my ideal live for your what youwant to do with your place.
Score - 17/20

rozzex review Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
This are the statistics I am working with. Three users visiting the community, seven users were online during the past day. That sounds good. Furthermmore two of them were staff (admin and moderator), which gives tranquility to your visitors about the place being secure and overall troll free. The date in the sections are inconsistent, some says May, which is a pretty old date. It gives the place the impression that said areas haven't been put enough care. However pretty much the activity itself is going nicely. I've seen a few new threads and some replies while I've been around. So the score looks nice enough, I believe.
Score - 16/20

rozzex review 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
Your forum has 938 posts and 41 registered members, with gives me a ratio of 23 posts more or less per user, average. It is a bit low in my opinion, as I am used to see ratios that double that. Your ratio indicates that only very few people is active.
There is another thing worry me, the more people online record was set in june. This is bad, because honestly, before seeing that I thought your forum was new, and I am sure taht is the impression most of the visitors have, which rarely is an encouraging thing when you join a place looking for results.
I don't know much of promotions, but I think one of the hardest parts is to get people asking for your services, at the same time seeing so empty that area of requests puts you to think: why in some many months only few threads have been made with the requests? It is a bad impression, people start trying to figure it out, and maybe you should too. But for now, the idea is to get people to create more threads there, taht is my suggestion to improve in this area. For example, if you let your users have requesting your services for free, or half the price or something that encourages to request them, it will spark more threads in said areas, combine that with some other services here at AH, or any other promotion forum and you'll place will most likely lure some more activity, people is always seeking the best deal. The idea is simple, you have to get ride of the "I am new forum" for the "I know what I am doing and my members enjoy it". Personally I think it is great you're so proud of taht unique service you have and use it as one of your strengths.
Now I am aware the place went through a hiatus, to be honest I don't know for how long and nothing at first glance indicated me that. I don't know how much of the stats I am seeing today were generated from say September 5, when the return has been announced. If I did perhaps I could give a more fair score, but as thinsg remains, this is what I have to work and the impressions I got from it.

Score - 14/20

rozzex review Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
Not really, seems like people care to spell things out and use punctuiation marks. The onlyu thing I could pick up was taht in forum descriptions, there are not periods at the end of the description. Not big deal, really.
As much as I'd love to expand taht is all I have to say about it. Keep it up, mate!

Score 18/20

Final Comments
Man I am sorry to hear about the injury and it is great the place is back. I've seen your motivation to keep this place going, now that you have the chance don't stop being constant and I am sure it will take up. I wish you the best.
I also would like to apologise for the delay in bringing you the results of the review and at the same time cherish your patience. Good traits that I am sure will help the place too. Patience and politeness are always a reason to return for a second visit.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 83/100

rozzex review 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
rozzex review Review11

rozzex review Full10
       Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down