Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 )

+4
Nik
micro1000
thenavigator
Joel
8 posters

Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Empty Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 )

Post by Joel 2010-08-15, 18:17

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Ad2h10
www.advertisehotspot.com

Before we start, we would like to thank Cloverfield, for allowing us to have a exclusive interview with him. Anyway, bringing to you, issue 5! ENJOY!

Greetings!

Once again, this section is for all the members of Advertise Hotspot! Big thank you to those who continued posting and keeping Advertise Hotspot a fast growing community. Without you, we won't be where we are today. So THANK YOU! Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Icon_smile
Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Linevk
Tip of the week!
Advertise in the right places. The best place you can possibly advertise at, is at a promotion/advertising forum. If you advertise at a Batman forum, than advertise at a promotion/advertising forum, the chances of the results, are way lesser than advertising in a promotion/advertising forum. The best results you can every get, is to advertise at the right forums.
A special interview..

Bringing to you this week, is Cloverfield from the Futurama Fan Forum Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Icon_smile

1. Whenever you face challenges, how do you overcome it? How do you encourage yourself?
Challenges always appear in running a forum and they usually show you whether you will be capable of running a forum for while. You just have to look at the obstacle and work out how you will get past it and just tell yourself that it will be worth it at the end.

2. If someone just started a forum, what's the best advice you can give?
If someone just started a forum, what's the best advice you can give?
To make it as professional looking as possible. Time after time I see people starting new forums that just look like a million other forums. Check grammar, spelling, templates, categories etc. Make sure that it is as unique as you can so that people might be interested in joining. Also, submit your URL to search engines as soon as possible. Sometimes they can take months to index you so it is a good idea to start as early as possible as Google is my biggest source of visitors and I'm sure it will be for you. Try and join forums with a similar niche as you and advertise your site in your signature. Post around and hope that some people might see your site and join up. Don't just wait for them to join up though, perhaps start a competition or give them an incentive to post because it's very well someone signing up to your forum but what is the point if they never post or never come back again? I see it time and time again and it is very frustrating. Other than that, it is really luck and you have to hope you get the right members that won't to push the forum forward.

3. What would you like to say for all the other forum owners out there?
Keep going. Sometimes it can feel like your forum is going no where and you would be better off quiting it but your must persevere. Sometimes good happens and jump starts your forum. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can say other than good luck

4. What's your secret to success?
I don't think it is a secret. All my 'secrets' are revealed in question 2 Razz I have been very lucky with members that have joined my forum from the beginning. I had a member that joined 1 month after the forum opened and she is still moderator on the forum almost 4 years later. High posting members are a big plus and hard to come by and I've been lucky with the ones I've got. Other than that, it's been basic advertising
Recent happenings, new features and upgrades

We had our third bidding topic. It ended just recently. This time, Micro1000, won! He bidded the highest, which was at 570 boiling points. He won the 125x125 image slot!

We had a mini re-organization of the forums. Some new places to post! Check us out and see what you have been missing!

You can now get paid boiling points by spreading the word! Click here and find out how! Its simple! So much boiling points are at stake!

Nik joins the Packagers team. Don't forget to request packages to support him!

We reached the big 40! Advertise Hotspot has accomplished 40,000 posts and still counting! Let's keep it up!

A whole new Advertise Hotspot! I'm sure no one missed this out right? New skin, graphics, homepage and minor changes to the ranks! More great updates coming your way!
Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Line
And, coming soon to Advertise Hotspot, a Treasure Hunt contest! Stay tuned to find out! Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Icon_smile

That's all folks! If you haven't been with us, why not do it now?
www.advertisehotspot.com
Current Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 40581 messages
We have 422 registered users
The newest registered user is that70sguy92
Thank you,
The Advertise Hotspot Team
Smile

Spoiler:

Last edited by Joel on 2010-08-16, 07:46; edited 1 time in total
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Empty Re: Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 )

Post by thenavigator 2010-08-15, 18:58

Awsome!!

Nice interview Razz

I wish the next one is with Typlo Razz (In my dreams OFC Razz)
thenavigator
thenavigator
Banned
Banned

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Banned10
       Male
       2010-08-06
       Egypt, Alexandria

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 ) Empty Re: Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #5 )

Post by micro1000 2010-08-15, 19:30

This is awesome every newsletter is has more content than the last one i like that.
micro1000
micro1000
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-02-09
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik 2010-08-15, 21:07

Nik joins the Packagers team. Don't forget to request packages to support him! ...Win!
Nik
Nik
On Trial Packager
On Trial Packager

Male
       2010-01-29
       London~

Back to top Go down

Post by KeithSigSports 2010-08-16, 02:37

I skimmed it, pretty good stuff.
KeithSigSports
KeithSigSports
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin 2010-08-16, 02:39

Really good article, i like the sound of monthly Smile
Austin
Austin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-04-23
       Social Island http://social-island.co.cc

http://social-island.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverfield 2010-08-16, 07:52

Hope this helped people Smile
Cloverfield
Cloverfield
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-08-18, 00:52

nice summary, Joel. thanks for the hard work! ^__^
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down