Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 )

4 posters

Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Empty Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 )

Post by Joel 2010-07-31, 20:45

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Hotspo10
www.advertisehotspot.com

Our weekly newsletter is now a major feature here! Everything is running perfect! Bringing to you, our very fourth newsletter! In this week's newsletter, you will be able to win 30 boiling points! Read on!

Hello advertisers!

We would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the members who have continued to support Advertise Hotspot and contribute time and effort for the forum! We notice and appreciate it!
Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Line
Tip of the week!
Advertising really produces results! The best way for your forum or website to grow, is to advertise! Advertise, advertise and advertise! Done advertising? Think again! There are tons of ways to advertise! Opportunities all around you, its how you want to make use of it!
Do you own a forum?
I've seen many forums come and go nowadays. It wouldn't be nice naming them, but some of my favorite forums I used to visit often, is slowly dying. Well, let me encourage you here. Never give up. Failure is the essence of life. There will certainly be days where you will meet obstacles. There will be a certain point of time where your forum drops its activity. Where members come and go. All these are just like falling down. All you have to do is pick yourself up, and continue walking! I dedicate this special section for all forum owners just to motivate all of them. Remember, your forum is not dead till you give up.
A special interview..
Advertise Hotspot, will go around choosing random people to interview! The person who was chosen this week was Donal! One of Advertise Hotspot's graphic designer! Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Icon_smile

1. Ever since you joined Advertise Hotspot, how has it helped you?
Ever since I joined Advertise Hotspot, The forum helped me in a way that no other forum has helped me! Advertise Hotspot helped me to advertise my forum by offering posting packages from their packagers. Their outstanding services and mostly their knowledge in coding, forum making and graphics.

2. Aboard your journey here at Advertise Hotspot, how much have you learn?
Aboard my journey here at Advertise Hotspot I have learned a lot from people all around the world that came here to advertise! This includes some graphics designers (from answering and completing graphic requests), the forums that people advertise (I learned most information on those sites which improved my knowledge to help other sites), coding (with the knowledge to help other sites, I had to learn coding and with Advertise Hotspot great coding sections, I learn a lot, fast!)

3. What is something that you will never forget here at Advertise Hotspot?
Something I would never forget here at Advertise Hotspot is the talkative members, the great staff and the multi-skilled founder. Without them Advertise Hotspot wouldn't be the way it is today!

4. What is the best thing you like about Advertise Hotspot?
The best thing I like about Advertise Hotspot is the artistic graphics! That lightens up my mood every time I see the Advertise Hotspot banner and the homepage. I also find the best thing there, is the services! How they work and how they advertise to bring great exposure to the forum.
Become 30 Boiling Points Richer!
Become 30 boiling points richer just by answering a very simple question! How many different types of packages do Advertise Hotspot offer? PM your answers to any administrator at Advertise Hotspot! If you get the answer correct, you'll become 30 boiling points richer!
Recent happenings, new features and upgrades

We had our very first bidding topic. The winner, iJerick, who bid the highest, which was 2007 boiling points, won the 125x125 advertisement slot.

We had a staff of the month voting! The winner was Micro1000. He received the "Favorite Staff" rank, together with 100 boiling points! Congratulations!

We have new features, all thanks to Forumotion! You can now register at this forum with your Facebook account! The signature length 500 character limit have been increased to 1000. Once again, all thanks to Forumotion.

McStormify and Koop, joined the graphic designers team. They have got some great graphic designing skills that will sure surprise you!

Marvin, joined the packagers team. He's sure to please you with his posting! Go ahead and request a package today!

The new Advertise Hotspot will be up soon. You will enjoy a new navigation bar, finding yourself enjoying new icons, a little modification to the ranks, new background, layout and design. You won't be disappointed!

Thats all! If you haven't been back in the forum for quite some time already, why not now? Get ready to feel the love again! Drop by anytime! We'll all be waiting for you!
www.advertisehotspot.com
Current Statistics
Our users have posted a total of 37977 messages
We have 388 registered users
The newest registered user is Winford F.
Thank you,
The Advertise Hotspot Team

Last edited by Joel on 2010-08-01, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Empty Re: Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 )

Post by phio69 2010-07-31, 23:28

uuuhh, nice newsletter! awesome work. I really, really can't wait to see the new theme! ^__^ and congrats to micro as the Favorite Staff! well earned, micro. you deserve it. ^^
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 ) Empty Re: Advertise Hotspot Weekly ( Issue #4 )

Post by Pikapal 2010-07-31, 23:38

woot! 30 free BP!

anyways, congratz micro Very Happy
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal 2010-08-01, 18:28

Yeah Congratz Micro! I voted for him XD
Donal
Donal
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Male
       2010-06-20
       England

http://www.advertisepilot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down