Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WTS] Facebook Page Creation Service

Go down

Open [WTS] Facebook Page Creation Service

Post by Kovich 2010-07-21, 11:03

Note: I am posting this here because Facebook pages are a great way to drive traffic to your forums and websites. I feel as though the Advertise Hotspot community can greatly benefit from this quality service.

Facebook Page Creation Service
For Businesses, Websites, Applications, Etc.

Hello and welcome to my thread!

Today I would like to present to you my Facebook Page Creation Service. A 'facebook page' is quite literally a page with many of the functionalities provided by the Facebook infrastructure. It can be created for any legal website, application, business, etc. Let's assume you're interested in having a page created for your latest website.

Visitors will come to your page and see everything from updates that you've posted to comments and input from other visitors. In addition, they will be able to read information about your site and really get a feel for what it's all about. You'll even be able to display photos of (or relating to) your site. So, if you have a site about making money you could try uploading pictures of cash, currency, or aspects of the business! Furthermore, people will be allowed to tag themselves as 'fans' of your page - this indicates that they like your site and it also helps you gain exposure!

Q: So how exactly does a Facebook page help me?
A: Simple! By having a Facebook page created for you, you are helping to protect your site's reputation and integrity. You will also be able to create more of a direct connection with your visitors by posting various updates and information regarding your site, or even special offers! Facebook pages can also bring you exposure because they often are advertised by word-of-mouth through people that stumble across them. The benefits of something like this are quite vast and definitely will help your site in a number of ways. (Note: You can also advertise your page on your website and help retain your visitors long-term.)

Q: Why would I pay you to create one for me?
A: Not everyone is totally familiar with how Facebook (or specifically page creation) really works. Plus, it can be a time consuming endeavor to get everything up and running. Finally, the most important thing, is that I will manage and protect your page. This means that I will monitor it on a regular basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly. In other words, I will keep competitors away and ensure that your page presents a very professional and accurate representation of your business. I can also spice it up (by taking the information you give me and adding a flare to it).

Q: So what's included?
A: 1. Creation of your page. 2. Management of your page.
- This means that your page will be created and setup, and then managed over time to make sure everything remains up-to-date and stable.

Information that can be displayed. All fields are optional:
Company Overview: Give us an idea of who you are and what you do.
Mission: What is the purpose of your business?
Products: List some of your products, if any.

Photos: (Just give me the URLs of the pictures you want displayed.)
Summary: A brief introduction to your business.

Please let me know whether or not you would like a free discussion board setup on the page, as well. =]

You may also supply any additional updates or information which will be displayed on your wall. (The main page that all visitors see.)

Total Price: $5.00
Payment via: PayPal

If you have any questions please let me know. Otherwise, reply here or PM me for my paypal information and we'll get started right away! Page creation will be done the same day as payment is confirmed - just make sure you send me the information above.

Note: I am an honest member of many communities and have 100% positive iTrader on all of them. One profile of mine is here. Your money is in good hands.

Example Pages:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Animals/227026131349
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Smoking-Quit-Forever/375927480303
Kovich
Kovich

[WTS] Facebook Page Creation Service Full10
       Male
       2010-07-19
       http://www.puretalkforum.com/

http://www.runningonlinebusiness.com/

Back to top Go down