Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blitzkampf

2 posters

Go down

Completed The Blitzkampf

Post by Luigi1632 2010-07-07, 02:09

Forum URL:http://hocotatefreight.sitefrost.com/index.php
Request Type: Full Review
Extra Notes:
Test Account is:
Username:"M.K."
Password:"lonlonranch67"

Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

The Blitzkampf Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: The Blitzkampf

Post by Guest 2010-07-07, 02:24

Tagged for me!
It will be completed within 24-32 hours Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-07-07, 02:36

After the review is done, I will change the password of the test account.

As for now, since you might remember the password, remove the test account's details of the first post of this thread, don't want anyone else abusing it.
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

The Blitzkampf Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-07-07, 02:37

no i wont.I will work on it tommorow.I will remove it when i am done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-07-07, 02:39

Alright, then Smile
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

The Blitzkampf Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-07-07, 17:21

Review for THE BLITZKAMP
hocotatefreight.sitefrost.com

-Generalities (30marks)

When i visited your forum for the first time,the first thing i noticed was the banner.I have to say that i really like it.Then scrolled down to your forum index.I didnt like the whole skin much,even though the colors are matching.The banner didnt have any common points with the theme.I didnt understand what your forum was about,the only thing i understood was that it was related to video games.The categories are too many for me,try adding more sub categories.Sorry for that,but i really hate many categories and scrolling down and down isnt the best thing for forums.The forum looked fairly big for me,i think you should reduce the width.In general,the first look of your forum was average,i have seen worse and better forums than yours.My mark is 24/30.

-Forum Style (30marks)

As i mentioned above,i liked the forum banner.However i think you should find onother one which will match with the forum theme and skin.Also i think it should look more professional and you should reduce the size of it or try to center it because it has more width to the left than to the right.I have nothing to say about your navbar,its just so simple,just links and small icons to the left side.There is nothing exciting about it or something unique.One of the positive points of it is that its clear and you dont get lost trying to find what you want.This is really good for your forum,even though it would be much better to add a fully designed navbar because it will look more professional.The good thing about your forum is that the colors match with each other as i mentioned above.Gold,black and red give a lovely look to your forum and i suggest you to keep them.The icons look nice,however they could be better designed.Try finding some icons that match better with your forum they look good however they could be much better.The chatbox could be in a better place like there where it is now,why not try embeding it to the footer of your forum?it will be easier for the members to find.To sum up,your forum's look is nice however there should be some changes that will make it look more profressional.My mark is 25/30 Wink .

-Usergroups(20 marks)

As i noticed to the footer you have 2 usergroups.The admins and the moderators.That is really good,these are the basics and i think you are doing great job managing them.A great idea would be adding a member's usergroup or for special members that post a lot and have contributed to your forum,like a VIP's or a golden members group.There are not many things to tell here,my mark is 20/20 Wink.

-Forum Activity(20 marks)

In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 9 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Total posts 527 • Total topics 131 • Total members 8 • Our newest member AmandaJo

Hm that could be better.1 user during the past 5 minites is lower than average.I can see that your forum is brand new.Only 8 members and a total of 527 posts.Hm!Thats very good for only 8 members.And the most users online is very good for a brand new forum.Keep it up and hope you get more members!My mark is 15/20. Wink

Total mark:

84%

You passed with B+!

Want to share your review with others?Grab the code!

Code:

[i]Review for THE BLITZKAMP[/i]
[i]hocotatefreight.sitefrost.com[/i]

[b]
-Generalities (30marks)
[/b]
When i visited your forum for the first time,the first thing i noticed was the banner.I have to say that i really like it.Then scrolled down to your forum index.I didnt like the whole skin much,even though the colors are matching.The banner didnt have any common points with the theme.I didnt understand what your forum was about,the only thing i understood was that it was related to video games.The categories are too many for me,try adding more sub categories.Sorry for that,but i really hate many categories and scrolling down and down isnt the best thing for forums.The forum looked fairly big for me,i think you should reduce the width.In general,the first look of your forum was average,i have seen worse and better forums than yours.My mark is 24/30.

[b]-Forum Style (30marks)[/b]

As i mentioned above,i liked the forum banner.However i think you should find onother one which will match with the forum theme and skin.Also i think it should look more professional and you should reduce the size of it or try to center it because it has more width to the left than to the right.I have nothing to say about your navbar,its just so simple,just links and small icons to the left side.There is nothing exciting about it or something unique.One of the positive points of it is that its clear and you dont get lost trying to find what you want.This is really good for your forum,even though it would be much better to add a fully designed navbar because it will look more professional.The good thing about your forum is that the colors match with each other as i mentioned above.Gold,black and red give a lovely look to your forum and i suggest you to keep them.The icons look nice,however they could be better designed.Try finding some icons that match better with your forum they look good however they could be much better.The chatbox could be in a better place like there where it is now,why not try embeding it to the footer of your forum?it will be easier for the members to find.To sum up,your forum's look is nice however there should be some changes that will make it look more profressional.My mark is 25/30 ;) .

[b]-Usergroups(20 marks)[/b]

As i noticed to the footer you have 2 usergroups.The admins and the moderators.That is really good,these are the basics and i think you are doing great job managing them.A great idea would be adding a member's usergroup or for special members that post a lot and have contributed to your forum,like a VIP's or a golden members group.There are not many things to tell here,my mark is 20/20 ;).

[b]-Forum Activity(20 marks)[/b]

[quote]In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 9 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Total posts 527 • Total topics 131 • Total members 8 • Our newest member AmandaJo[/quote]

Hm that could be better.1 user during the past 5 minites is lower than average.I can see that your forum is brand new.Only 8 members and a total of 527 posts.Hm!Thats very good for only 8 members.And the most users online is very good for a brand new forum.Keep it up and hope you get more members!My mark is 15/20. ;)

[b]Total mark:[/b]

[color=orange][size=20][b]84%[/b][/size][/color]

[i]You passed with[font=Arial Black] [size=18]B+![/size][/font][/i]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-07, 19:03

Great review again!

Completed, 30 BPs deducted!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

The Blitzkampf Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-07-08, 11:24

I fixed up the banner and added a special group like you suggested..
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

The Blitzkampf Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content