Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review for The Blitzkampf

+2
Ferb
Luigi1632
6 posters

Go down

Awaiting Points Deduction Review for The Blitzkampf

Post by Luigi1632 2010-11-06, 08:24

Forum Name:The Blitzkampf
Forum Link:http://theblitzkampf.webhostingfox.com
Amount of Posts Your Forum Have: 1375
Type of Review: FULL
Test/Demo Account: (Only needed if your forum has some parts available only to members)
Not required and she does have a account on my forum, she needs to use it.

I want Kaynil to do this review, I don't care how long I have to wait.

Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Review for The Blitzkampf Banned10
       Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Awaiting Points Deduction Re: Review for The Blitzkampf

Post by Ferb 2010-11-06, 09:08

Fine, then wait for Kaynil, in 2-3 days your review will have to be mine by then though. I will PM Kaynil.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Review for The Blitzkampf Review11

Review for The Blitzkampf Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-06, 23:42

Review for The Blitzkampf 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
Review for The Blitzkampf Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

Review for The Blitzkampf 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-11-09, 12:09

Alright, come on Kaynil...

It doesn't take that long..
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great 2010-11-09, 12:20

Luigi1632 wrote:Alright, come on Kaynil...

It doesn't take that long..
Luigi, Kaynil is working on it. It has only been 2 days since she tagged it. Not even mentioning the fact that you have requested quite a few reviews for your forum, which makes this even more difficult.

Other members have had to wait much longer in the past and haven't complained.

Your impatience/disrespect towards our hard working staff is seriously becoming annoying, Luigi. You are slowly working yourself towards a permanent ban. Think, and think AGAIN before you post a comment such as this in the future.
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Male
       2010-05-23
       USA

http://advertiseit.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=596616edd6facbd9

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-11-09, 19:36

easy, gasol.

what gasol said was true, Luigi. I can understand that you want your review to be finished as quickly as possible, but do notice that even the staffs have their own life. they have problems to deal with, so we can't push them too far. though we do have limit on how long the review may last open.

so I wish for your patience. I believe Kaynil will finish it as soon as she can.
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-11-10, 08:36

Alright, I understand...

and well look, it seems Kaynil is online..
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-10, 08:37

Thank you everyone for the back up.
I am and will keep on working in this.
Sorry for the time inconvenience, I went ahead and tagged because I read Luigi mentioned he didn't mind the wait. Anyway, Luigi, I'll PM you the details.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-11-10, 08:47

Alright, I'll wait as long as it takes.
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-11, 19:17

Hmm... I see you went ahead changing the focus to Silent Hill... or at least a mixture of both.
I think you might still in the middle of it, if that is the case please let me know so I can halt till you give me green light again. I think it would be more of use for you in this way that i do the review with all the changes you have in mind already implemented.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi1632 2010-11-11, 23:37

It's a mixture of both.

and you can continue doing the review, if you want.

I still have the Akatsuki Blitzkampf board intact, though.

Currently, that's as far I going right now, in terms of changes.
Luigi1632
Luigi1632
Banned
Banned

Male
       2010-04-06
       Silent Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-12, 08:33

All right then. Thank you for letting me know.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-11-13, 08:48

Should you do this? Luigi is permantly banned.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team

Male
       2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater 2010-11-13, 08:50

Yer this should be locked and archived.
Soul Eater
Soul Eater
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-09-26
       The place were I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-11-13, 08:51

Locked >> Tagged Rejected >> Archived
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team

Male
       2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-13, 10:32

I'll still finish it anyway. As agreed with Cafetin.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-11-13, 17:52

Soul Eater wrote:Yer this should be locked and archived.

SE, you don't need to minimod other section outside package section. each of you are responsible for your own section only. you can voice out your suggestion through PM, you know. this is to avoid staff members crossing the lines of each other.

please, refrain from doing this in the future. thank you.
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater 2010-11-13, 17:59

Sorry, just agreeing with Ferb. Anyway I shall keep that in mind, in the future.
Soul Eater
Soul Eater
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-09-26
       The place were I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-11-18, 02:05

All right. I am very sorry for the delay.
Here it is. The past posts are past stuff, so no need to reply to that now that it has been cleared up.
I leave the review.

Review for The Blitzkampf Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
I must admit I like the layout changes, it is a nice shade of gray. I didn't know if having my comments of the past banner or talk it over about the newest one I saw by the time of concluding this review.
  • The new banner, although it still simple matched nicely, though I'd liked it better if the text didn't go blocking the character when it got plenty of space above, specially without any effects in the text it doesn't look good as it overlaps the other image. The dark red textured background is also neat to bring up the red and black combination.
  • The newest banner is a bit confusing from a visitor point of view as I don't understand the relationship between some of the characters with your forum name, but I according to your newest announcement, you will be reorganizing areas, so I guess even so you will retain the name? Anyway, the banner is simple but gets the silent hill point across without leaving the blitzkampf aside, well it did. I see Link there and I like Zelda, but this new banner just confuse me more, albeit I like it more.I guess once you finish your brainstorming the forum will become more clear.
I don't know how much the section buttons have changed since last time I did a review, but I'd say they match the current layout all right so I won't go deeper than that.

Score - 17/20

Review for The Blitzkampf Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
Okay it is confusing to me why to have a category called Silent Hill while having it being just one forum on it and other sections for other games. Since they are also part of your forum niche you could put them in another category if you don't want to merge them in Pete-Bowlorama and try to fill the category with a few other silent hill related forums, so that it shows more of the silent hill focus. Or well, simply change your category name into something that points more that these are the main focus, Central Silent Hill name is what makes me think the next forums look odd there.Going with the category above which is the main hall, maybe you could use another kind of 'central' room to give that idea. That aside no much to add. I see pointless members see a staff room exist if they can't access it, but it is not big deal.
I really cannot give you much advice other than sit and plan the categories and areas in paper for the changes your forum is going through and then pass them onto your forum, because adding on the spur makes easier to find areas you don't know where they could fit.

Score - 17/20

Review for The Blitzkampf Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
The admin is always there, but that aside I don't see much going on, at least during the time I waited before writing this part. but let's be unfair since it took me many days to post, I've been taking notes, I noticed some member admin interaction at least for a day. This is in my eyes, better than the last time I made a review for you, I hope you can reach soon the day where you have people staying and generating activity, yet a I salute you for keeping well the responsibility to keep the forum going and put something new every day.
Do you have a FAQ about your forum terms and peculiarities easy to locate? make sure your guests can also read them, people tend to reject what they don't understand, so you need everyone understanding what is every little thing your forum, specially links.
I personally like the military renaming of things, so this is why I suggest a FAQ for it, perhaps a screen shot pointing out things like "guests -->" in the word lurker.

Score - 15/20

Review for The Blitzkampf 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
I can see an average of five posts per day, according to what I have found during the past days I've logged in. I saw also activity increase with some new members, it was a pleasing fresh air.
I still think your place could pick up if more people gave it the chance, there is now content, and and despise the intimidating soldier appearance, the threads actually allows you to laugh. So relax, the place is not that radically different.
I'd recommend you have your publicity tracked in places that allow you to bump it and add links to your interesting new threads or extracts from them to have more people knowing what they're missing.
You could also join communities related to your forum areas, make some friends and bring them over. Or at least have them clicking your signature. I don't know i am just throwing tips.

Score - 16/20

Review for The Blitzkampf Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
To be honest I checked on past reviews, so I won't be repeating the same, it seems you haven't go with the advice in this area from the past review. But all right, I notice you describe some sections as "a area", remember that you need to use "an" before a word with vowel.
Even if I am repeating what has been told before me, the hall of fame is the description that jumps to view the most, it was written a tad rushed. Just separate the words "awesome, serious, funny" and add an space between " here." and "You".
Anyway, small mistakes that can easily be overlooked, but that will improve your forum look to correct them. I can see that you usually take care with your posts and I didn't find anything to point out for your latest threads.

Score 16/20

Final Comments
First of all I apologize for the big delay. Secondly man, I even thought you had some rotation banner script, as I saw at least three banners during my stay. It is difficult to me to make this review, for some part as a member I lose some of the 'visitor impact' to point out things, I'm used to them now; I also have this worry that I can't give you the quality you want as I notice little change. But i tried my best to keep objective and I hope you like it.
You have a game in the making, but it is connected to the franchise that people haven't got to know yet, which makes difficult to follow up some parts of the updates, however I wouldn't want you to give up. I really hope your new strategy will make your place more exposed and by it fulfill the purpose to spread the word about the blitzkampf.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 81/100

Review for The Blitzkampf 318feedback3

And its code:
Code:
[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/humano2/16x16/apps/gnome-color-browser.png[/img] [b]Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)[/b]
[i]I must admit I like the layout changes, it is a nice shade of gray. I didn't know if having my comments of the past banner or talk it over about the newest one I saw by the time of concluding this review. [list][*]The new banner, although it still simple matched nicely, though I'd liked it better if the text didn't go blocking the character when it got plenty of space above, specially without any effects in the text it doesn't look good as it overlaps the other image. The dark red textured background is also neat to bring up the red and black combination. [*]The newest banner is a bit confusing from a visitor point of view as I don't understand the relationship between some of the characters with your forum name, but I according to your newest announcement, you will be reorganizing areas, so I guess even so you will retain the name? Anyway, the banner is simple but gets the silent hill point across without leaving the blitzkampf aside, well it did. I see Link there and I like Zelda, but this new banner just confuse me more, albeit I like it more.I guess once you finish your brainstorming the forum will become more clear.[/list] I don't know how much the section buttons have changed since last time I did a review, but I'd say they match the current layout all right so I won't go deeper than that.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 17/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/ledicons/page_2_copy.png[/img] [b]Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)[/b]
[i]Okay it is confusing to me why to have a category called Silent Hill while having it being just one forum on it and other sections for other games. Since they are also part of your forum niche you could put them in another category if you don't want to merge them in Pete-Bowlorama and try to fill the category with a few other silent hill related forums, so that it shows more of the silent hill focus. Or well, simply change your category name into something that points more that these are the main focus, Central Silent Hill name is what makes me think the next forums look odd there.Going with the category above which is the main hall, maybe you could use another kind of 'central' room to give that idea. That aside no much to add. I see pointless members see a staff room exist if they can't access it, but it is not big deal.
I really cannot give you much advice other than sit and plan the categories and areas in paper for the changes your forum is going through and then pass them onto your forum, because adding on the spur makes easier to find areas you don't know where they could fit.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 17/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/icons/bell.png[/img] [b]Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks) [/b]
[i]The admin is always there, but that aside I don't see much going on, at least during the time I waited before writing this part. but let's be unfair since it took me many days to post, I've been taking notes, I noticed some member admin interaction at least for a day. This is in my eyes, better than the last time I made a review for you, I hope you can reach soon the day where you have people staying and generating activity, yet a I salute you for keeping well the responsibility to keep the forum going and put something new every day.
 Do you have a FAQ about your forum terms and peculiarities easy to locate? make sure your guests can also read them, people tend to reject what they don't understand, so you need everyone understanding what is every little thing your forum, specially links.
 I personally like the military renaming of things, so this is why I suggest a FAQ for it, perhaps a screen shot pointing out things like "guests -->" in the word lurker.  [/i]

[u][b]Score - 15/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/diagona/icon/16/123.png[/img][b] Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)[/b]
[i]I can see an average of five posts per day, according to what I have found during the past days I've logged in. I saw also activity increase with some new members, it was a pleasing fresh air.
I still think your place could pick up if more people  gave it the chance, there is now content, and and despise the intimidating soldier appearance, the threads actually allows you to laugh. So relax, the place is not that radically different.
I'd recommend you have your publicity tracked in places that allow you to bump it and add links to your interesting new threads or extracts from them to have more people knowing what they're missing.
You could also join communities related to your forum areas, make some friends and bring them over. Or at least have them clicking your signature. I don't know i am just throwing tips.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/tools-check-spelling.png[/img][b] Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)[/b]
[i]To be honest I checked on past reviews, so I won't be repeating the same, it seems you haven't go with the advice in this area from the past review. But all right, I notice you describe some sections as "a area", remember that you need to use "an" before a word with vowel.
Even if I am repeating what has been told before me, the hall of fame is the description that jumps to view the most, it was written a tad rushed. Just separate the words "awesome, serious, funny" and add an space between " here." and "You".
Anyway, small mistakes that can easily be overlooked, but that will improve your forum look to correct them. I can see that you usually take care with your posts and I didn't find anything to point out for your latest threads.[/i]

[u][b]Score 16/20[/b][/u]

[color=orange][b]Final Comments[/b][/color]
[i]First of all I apologize for the big delay. Secondly man, I even thought you had some rotation banner script, as I saw at least three banners during my stay. It is difficult to me to make this review, for some part as a member I lose some of the 'visitor impact' to point out things, I'm used to them now; I also have this worry that I can't give you the quality you want as I notice little change. But i tried my best to keep objective and I hope you like it.
You have a game in the making, but it is connected to the franchise that people haven't got to know yet, which makes difficult to follow up some parts of the updates, however I wouldn't want you to give up. I really hope your new strategy will make your place more exposed and by it fulfill the purpose to spread the word about the blitzkampf.[/i]

[center][size=18][color=red][b]Total Marks Upon 100 = 81/100[/b][/color][/size]

[url=http://www.advertisehotspot.com/forum-reviews-f30/rate-your-review-t2809.htm][img]http://www.gfxdrop.com/imgupload/images/318feedback3.png[/img][/url][/center]
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content