Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet!

5 posters

Go down

Open Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet!

Post by Rok 2010-08-26, 07:55

Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet! Frs10

Forums Rule! is a new forum for webmasters, forum adminstrators, and blog owners can form a discussion together. You are able to advertise your website, blog, and/or forum, and bump your topic up every 12 hours! We also have some decent services: forum packages, site reviews, and graphics for your site. And not to mention other great things that we offer such as support, site ratings, interviews, affiliation swaps, news bulletin posts, marketing, discussion on forum and blog softwares as well as site hosting, coding discussion, and so much more. If you were a member on ForuMansion, then you should be a member on Forums Rule! We offer pretty much everything that you need whether if you are a webmaster, administrator, or a blog owner. Come advertise with us! Considering I'm the founder / ex-owner of ForuMansion, Forums Rule! could be just as popular. ^.^

To access the forum, just click the banner above or this link: http://forumsrule.com

forums rule!
Rok
Rok

Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet! Full10
       Male
       2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet!

Post by zoids25 2010-08-26, 10:43

Nice forum Rok, Good luck, I'm pretty much sure that Forums Rule will be successful Smile (Anyway, I'm already a member there Razz ) Goodluck Smile
zoids25
zoids25
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet! Full10
       Male
       2010-02-21

http://www.webartzforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet!

Post by Dimon 2010-08-26, 22:36

someone spammed the forum with my username.... Sad
i won't / cant join the forum unless the banned user is deleted and a way is made for me to register there
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok 2010-08-27, 08:52

The username of the spammer has now been changed, therefore you are able to register under the username 'Dimon'.
Thanks for the feedback, zoids25.
Rok
Rok

Male
       2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-08-28, 19:37

Rok wrote:The username of the spammer has now been changed, therefore you are able to register under the username 'Dimon'.
Thanks for the feedback, zoids25.

thanks you Very Happy

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forumsrule.com
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of forumsrule. com
Search on Google:
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 2010-08-28, 19:46

same problem goes with me, my Firefox can't find FR. ^^"
phio69
phio69
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Female
       2010-06-08
       Indonesia

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik 2010-08-28, 22:07

I'm using FireFox, and i can get to it just fine.
Nik
Nik
On Trial Packager
On Trial Packager

Male
       2010-01-29
       London~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-08-28, 22:39

Nik wrote:I'm using FireFox, and i can get to it just fine.

thanks, its alright now Very Happy and i registered with the username Dimon Very Happy
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok 2010-09-17, 07:33

Our members have made a total of 7,447 posts in 750 threads.
We currently have 132 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, chasekennedy63
The most users online at one time was 44 on 08-13-2010 at 04:57 AM
Rok
Rok

Male
       2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok 2010-10-21, 07:28

http://forumsrule.com is currently giving away free services until Halloween! Be sure to request soon. Smile

Forums Rule! • The best location for all webmasters, forum administrators, and bloggers to meet! Fsw211

Yep, you guys remember Free Services Week from last time, right? Well, we'd like to introduce, once again, another Free Services Week! 'Hey Rok... what is Free Services Week?!' Free Services Week is something we do occasionally in which all members have the ability to request free services all week long! Yes, even considering that this is Free Services WEEK, we are letting you have until the 31st (!!!!HALLOWEEN!!!!) to get your free requests in (this is going to be a very long week, haha!) But try to remember only the packages up to the Silver package are considered free; all reviews and other services are completely free. Keep in mind that the packages are going to be running a little bit slow- we are currently looking for Package Team members (if you'd like to apply, then please visit this topic.)

Thank you all, and remember...
Forums Rule!
Rok
Rok

Male
       2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok 2010-10-22, 11:48

We may be editing the layout of the forum, so stay tuned for any changes!
Rok
Rok

Male
       2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down