Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real place where you can get free xbox360, ps3, and wii games.

Go down

Real place where you can get free xbox360, ps3, and wii games. Empty Real place where you can get free xbox360, ps3, and wii games.

Post by greg1225 2010-02-27, 00:12

Hello,

Here's some info on a site that's 100% legit where I have actually received 2 wii games from already.

There's a site called Lockerz and its an invite only website where you get free stuff by earning points. Once you get your invite, each time you log in you will be able to earn 2 ptz and everyday you will be able to answer a question for an additional 2 ptz. I already have gotten 2 games out of this site, and yes its 100% true. Go head and check out the website at www.lockerz.com

You have to be invited to start earning your ptz. These ptz are redeemable for prizes like video games, ipods, electronics, purses, sun glasses, and much more! It is extremely easy! Its all free too, check out this site I made where you can read more about it and see videos of the prizes actually earned, visit the site I've made below to get you're invite to start earning you're ptz!

http://lockerzinfo4you.weebly.com/

Any questions feel free to ask or visit the site above.
greg1225
greg1225

Real place where you can get free xbox360, ps3, and wii games. Full10
       Male
       2010-02-27

Back to top Go down