Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdvertisingPlent

3 posters

Go down

Completed AdvertisingPlent

Post by GtG1 2010-02-21, 22:41

http://advertisingplanet.forumsmotion.com

Please,Give me a full reveiw,and tell me what you think of it!
GtG1
GtG1
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

AdvertisingPlent 3_warn10
       Male
       2010-02-07
       At Home XD

http://advertisingplanet.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: AdvertisingPlent

Post by Joel 2010-02-23, 14:55

Tagged

Will get this done in the next 72 hours or less
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

AdvertisingPlent Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: AdvertisingPlent

Post by Joel 2010-02-23, 15:30

Generalities

1. First Impressions-9/15
It brang me to your portal. So i'm gonna review it from there. The portal is'nt nice a single bit. Although i like the fact it says "WELCOME Joel What would you like to do today?"
2. Categories & Forums-12/15
Well, most of your forums are put in a multi forum. This makes its very neat and well managed. I also notice some borders appeared while some did'nt. You should either put it all with borders or they other way round. Your "Home" category was copied forum Forumotion. I'm sure you can so better than that! Cant you be more original? This gives guests a bad impression although Forumotion allowed this.

Generalities total :: 21/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics-3/10
I really like your banner. I cant see whats your forum favicon. It looks like you inserted your banner which is so big as your favicon. Bad choice here. Maybe you should use the planet in your banner as your favicon:) I dont think you created the skin and the forum icons. So i'll only be awarding marks for your banner. You can really work on your graphics.
2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme-7/10
Neat. Still can work for improvements though. The widgets you added to your forum is totally fine. Colors works well with the skin.
3. Images And Icons-3/10
Like i said, you only did your banner. So awarding marks for your banner only. Get some Gfx Designers on your forum. Announce to other promotion forums that you're looking for staff too.

Forum Style Total :: 13/30

Usergroups

1.Population Of User Groups-7/10
From what i can see, you only have 3 groups. Admin, Members and Moderators. Every group have at least one member excluding you. I also like how you have the "Members" group. I'm sure members love to have their names colored!
2.Staff Groups / User Groups-5/10
Only 2 staff groups out of the 3 groups. Maybe add more groups? Like VIP group for all the special members in your forum. But one thing i dont get is that you own a promotion forum without Reviewers and Packagers group! This really keep guests wondering is this a promotion forum?

Usergroups total :: 12/20

Forum Activity
1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity-7/10
Our users have posted a total of 70
Average ratio. But a good ratio for a new forum. Still can work alot here.
2. Users Active-6/10
Members connected during last 24 hours : Admin◄╗◄╗, ahmad, BlueSky, Joel, kioti (5 members) Not bad, considering you have 15 members on your forum and 5 of them were active. But 4 of them are staffs in the forum. 3 are Admins and 1 is a Moderator. Only 1 member was active. The staff is expected to be active.

Forum Activity total :: 13/20

Overall Marks

59/100
Congrats! You passed!

The Conclusion

Overall, not bad for a new forum. Its still staying @ 15 members. Can do better on your forum's growth. Especially in members. I also recommend you to have more staff and better graphics. Do the changes and request for another review. I hope to see your forum improve and grow in the near future!

10% discount on all services this week
27 BoilingPoints
deducted
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

AdvertisingPlent Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down