Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing World Of Warcraft!

4 posters

Go down

Playing World Of Warcraft! Empty Playing World Of Warcraft!

Post by StevenF50 2010-10-22, 05:03

Hello,

Try before you buy is always a good idea.Trying the game through the free trial also gives you time to get used to the controls and gameplay. Being able to try different factions, races and classes also lets you see which way you want to play the game.

There are several different types of servers you can choose from in world of warcraft. There are a few things to consider before you pick the server you are going to play on. The 4 types of servers are as follows:

1. Normal or Standard
2. Player versus Player (PvP)
3.RP (Role-Playing)
4. Player versus Player plus Role-Playing

The normal server is just the standard game. In the PvP mode players can engage in one on one combat at any time during game play. Before you decide you want to play in the Role-Playing server (RP) you should acquaint yourself thoroughly with the rules of that server as there are guidelines that you must follow. The last type of server is a combination of the last two.

My advice is to start on a normal server until you get used to the game. In many cases you can change to a different sever later on or failing that you can always start a new character on a different server. Many players have an alliance character and a horde character on different servers.

Also look at the population of a particular server. A medium sized server with a fairly good population (but not an overcrowded one) will have a strong economy and plenty of opportunities to join groups and guilds.

There are two factions to choose from:

1. The Horde.
2. The Alliance.

As a general rule of thumb Alliance members are younger and less experienced. Many players who want a more challenging Warcraft experience will choose to join the Horde.

It is a good idea to also test different types of characters. When you test different factions, races and different classes you will soon realise which particular type of character will suit how you want to play the game and which environment you feel most comfortable in.

Also be sure to check out the in-game guides that are available.Most experienced players also use in-game levelling guides. In-game guides steer you clear from those silly useless quests that offer no skill levelling points or items and show you, within the game, how to find and complete quests that will level your character up super quick.

Thanks.
StevenF50
StevenF50
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Playing World Of Warcraft! Full10
       Male
       2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Playing World Of Warcraft! Empty Re: Playing World Of Warcraft!

Post by hermione granger 2010-10-27, 20:19

O.O woah... I barely read any of that (sorry) I know alot about W.O.W because i play it (i know silly for a girl to do) sooo... yeah BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP Very Happy
hermione granger
hermione granger
Loving AH
Loving AH

Female
       2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great 2010-10-27, 21:56

hermione granger wrote:O.O woah... I barely read any of that (sorry) I know alot about W.O.W because i play it (i know silly for a girl to do) sooo... yeah BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP Very Happy
hg, please be careful. This is VERY close to being a spam comment.

If your not going to read the original post (as you admitted) and your not going to add anything valuable to the discussion, please refrain from posting. "Bumping" general discussion threads is not appropriate.

=> Reminder Given
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Male
       2010-05-23
       USA

http://advertiseit.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=596616edd6facbd9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja 2010-10-28, 19:55

Sorry, But the game rewened a year of my life, I waisted one year of my life playing that game.. It's so addictive and i had become a hermit
Ninja
Ninja
Packager Team
Packager Team

Male
       2010-08-20
       England

http://www.advertisehotel.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down