Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liqued Coding

+2
Avian
Gangstar15
6 posters

Go down

Completed Liqued Coding

Post by Gangstar15 2010-10-19, 21:39

Forum Name: Liqued Coding
Forum Link: http://liqued-coding.forumotion.com/
Amount of Posts Your Forum Have: Over 1000 posts (:
Type of Review: Full
Test/Demo Account: PM me for info (:

If I'm missing something please tell me Very Happy
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-06-24
       Denmark

http://liqued-coding.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Liqued Coding

Post by Avian 2010-10-20, 09:55

Liqued Coding 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
Liqued Coding Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

Liqued Coding 318feedback3
Avian
Banned
Banned

Liqued Coding Banned10
       Male
       2010-02-15
       ..I'm dead..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 2010-10-23, 18:29

Ehm (: ty
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-06-24
       Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-10-24, 09:10

Avian it's been 3 days now. Are you doing it or not? :s
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Liqued Coding Review11

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian 2010-10-25, 06:13

Oh yeah, :S

Sorry about that, I'll get on it.
Avian
Banned
Banned

Liqued Coding Banned10
       Male
       2010-02-15
       ..I'm dead..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 2010-10-27, 04:45

Its almost 1 week now guys.... o.O
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-06-24
       Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great 2010-10-27, 07:31

We apologize for the delay, Gangstar. Our Reviewer's group is very short handed atm.

Someone shall begin this as soon as possible.
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-05-23
       USA

http://advertiseit.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=596616edd6facbd9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-10-27, 09:24

Kaynil, said he would be handleing this. Sorry for this delay Gangstar.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Liqued Coding Review11

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 2010-10-27, 16:38

Orh Very Happy its not a problem guys.. take your time then Wink
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Liqued Coding Full10
       Male
       2010-06-24
       Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-10-27, 23:39

Oh... I am sorry I didn't advice in time. Anyway, since Avian had other things to deal with we agreed I'd do your review, and here's the result. I hope you like it. Very Happy

Liqued Coding Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
Few sites are so inviting, visually speaking, like this one. It takes a bit to load, but it certainly is nice you have that uniform look, it leaves a very good first impression. The only thing I didn't like was the shade of the guest message. I think making it a tad lighter will be easier to read, as right now it might vary depending the monitor settings. The mouse change is neat but somehow the Google advertising makes it revert back while you hover your mouse in its area, nothing big, really. I also liked those two shortcuts - top and help - were located to the right bottom corner, that makes them not as intrusive. The theme changer didn't work for me, I am using Firefox, so if it is a browser problem this could be affecting many of your visitors. The navigation menu looks a bit off to me as the colors doesn't follow the greenish or orange tones you have been using, I can see the blue idea, and perhaps the white uniform icons is indeed a good touch. This was a recent change, as I remember seeing some green text as buttons before, perhaps that is what triggered that feeling of something off for me. The categories size and image differ a bit so the repetition is noticeable, even if by a little. The icons are also easy to understand in both categories and topics, though you could use more than four, but I guess it may be intentional not to differ popular threads for new ones.The footer customization blends very nicely. I had to highlight your announcement the shade of gray is even darker than in that guest message, please make it lighter. I don't like double log in message, but I guess that is just me, in my opinion the one at the bottom is enough, or if you prefer it above, then that one. Some other people may like the comfort of having them both, and I guess your board is big enough of a scroll to justify their presence.

Score - 18/20

Liqued Coding Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
I like it, there is little I can tell you about it, the areas seem divided very nicely to me. No zero posts sections, everything used at least once, your forum has the right size, now you just need time and activity that will fill them in. The sections are eye catching to me, the images are most of them uniform and well chosen, from my point of view. The forum overall got relevant and inviting areas, which is always a good thing. Just keep an eye in miscellaneous, you wouldn't want it to grow much, since the name indicates is for exception in areas, if your forum grows more, maybe it will be a good idea to separate some areas in off-coding kind of category where you can add a few more areas.

Score - 20/20

Liqued Coding Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
Well, it wasn't bursting in activity but fair enough I saw different members visiting during my stay, one at the time, Even though some where connected during the day not many threads had new answers. Fair enough over ten logged in today which is in itself good enough. It is also relieving to see that your staff keeps an eye to your place. I believe this amount of visits suggest that some fresh material may possibly increase their participation. You can get some bump in your activity too by getting packages or doing exchanges with other members in any advertising forum.

Score - 16/20

Liqued Coding 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
You have 40 messages per member average, which is not very active but still okay, to me it means something gets done during the day and that's good to know. I checked your member list and at least your first page speaks very nicely, only three zero posts members, that aside your members a nice amount of posts. I browsed around and I like the environment there so far, very welcoming but above that very patience to explain and help people even when they are beginners, this is definitely something that will make your place easy to recommend, because you can feel tranquil to ask anything coding related even if you feel it is the dumbest of questions. I couldn't see the threads done within the amount of messages so I don't know if you are short of threads (and people keep replying the same ones) or short of answer (lots of threads ignored), but at least from what I could see, you have a nice balance.

Score - 18/20

Liqued Coding Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
I have nothing to report here. The sections descriptions where carefully elaborated and so the announcements I read. It is going really nicely in that department.

Score 20/20

Final Comments
Your place was overall really fun to browse, your banner is gorgeous and there was a lot I liked from it, it is a forum where you can see all the effort an enthusiasm even before reaching the forum itself. I hope your forum grows and you keep with the cool ideas, the LC HTML editor is something I'll most likely use and recommend and a great way to show your creativity and the ambition of your project. I think there is some work that can be done in your cover page, in organization, as the modules are all right to me. For example The tutorials titles are too short to caught enough attention. I really enjoyed my time. Also I am sorry for not PMing you for the account info, I didn't realized it in time. I hope you don't feel your review badly affected because of this. Thank you for your patience and I hope you liked the review. Please no matter what you thought of it, please rate my work. It helps me and our reviewer team a lot.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 92/100

Liqued Coding 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
Liqued Coding Review11

Liqued Coding Full10
       Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down