Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBZ

2 posters

Go down

Completed BBZ

Post by Pikapal 2010-10-15, 11:59

Forum Name: Bakugan Battle Zone
Forum Link: http://bakubattlezone.darkbb.com
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 220
Type Of Review: Brief

I don't need to hear anything about the groups as all staff are under cover so no one will know who to watch out for. makes things a little more interesting. the reason some username colors are different than others is because those who actually have a few posts get a green name while those who dont have much get the default for this style.
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

BBZ Full10
       Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: BBZ

Post by Ferb 2010-10-16, 10:38

BBZ 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a brief review.
This will cost you a total of 15 boiling points.
BBZ Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

BBZ 318feedback3

Free service week no payment required. Check back soon!

Forum Review Edit:

Bakugan Battle Zone

BBZ Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
les, just say. I think the banner is hideous. Well not in a very bad way, just it's soo plain and very boring. Just a green backgorund and a sprite/render on top? How can that be eyecatching and bold? The text is all the same as the main text. I suggest having a more brighter forum design/theme. I feel Bakugan relates should not have so dark themes, unless it's a type with Darkess theme then I wouldn't complain off of that. I suggest changing the forum icons, they are first, too big and second, not related to Bakugan or anything at all.

Score - 15/20

BBZ Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
Forum layout is clean, but I don't likw how the forums topics are all centered. Is possibly messes up people. It's a bit messy for me to read in a little table. And I may think others may find it confusing too. First is the Posts and Topics, then Title, then description, then sub-forums? Pikapal don't you think it's hard understanding, even if you weren't the Forum Administrator/Creator? Especially, the topic, how can I click? I always have the click sub-forums, due to no link for the forum topic.

Score - 16/20

BBZ Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
Lets just see, well there was only 1 member online which I assume it was you, and well me as a guest. I suggest getting more and more members. the site is almost practically dead with one memebrs coming online and offline, and posting stuff such as newsletters for no reason, as you are watsing your time and barley anyone will read it. Not really active, I think you didn't active who has connected during the last 24 hours, because I do not seem to see it, so I can't mark you on that.

Score - 16/20

BBZ 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
I saw many topics, and posts posted, but for 40 members? No, not impressed, I didn't count the amount in total, but I still think you need to improve. You need to have more of you registered members, post more instead of you do most of the work, but postsing a million topics, while you wasted time, and the others had nothing to do and did nothing for you nor your forum. Host more contests and stuff, to gain members attention then they may as well stay active. Host some great stuff daily or something, so then you gain more posts and more memebers.

Score - 16.5/20

BBZ Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
Well, nothing much to talk about here. Nothing much of any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes. Impressive, it's pretty rare to se forums with not even 1 spelling, grammar or puncuation mistake on the forums. I read some of your forum posts and stuff, nothing much of anything wrong. Well, In my case I see nothing wrong, but If I missed anything well then you have a good eye mate. Good job in this section. Keep it up PikaPal.

Score 19/20

Final Comments
Great job, improve up on some topics, and continue your great job. I hope you follow my tips, advice and comments Razz

Total Marks Upon 100 = 82.5/100

BBZ 318feedback3

Wanna share your review? Grab the code!

Code:
[center][color=black][size=22][b]Bakugan Battle Zone[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/humano2/16x16/apps/gnome-color-browser.png[/img] [b]Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)[/b]
[i]les, just say. I  think the banner is hideous. Well not in a very bad way, just it's soo plain and very boring. Just a green backgorund and a sprite/render on top? How can that be eyecatching and bold? The text is all the same as the main text. I suggest having a more brighter forum design/theme. I feel Bakugan relates should not have so dark themes, unless it's a type with Darkess theme then I wouldn't complain off of that. I suggest changing the forum icons, they are first, too big and second, not related to Bakugan or anything at all. [/i]

[u][b]Score - 15/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/ledicons/page_2_copy.png[/img] [b]Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)[/b]
[i]Forum layout is clean, but I don't likw how the forums topics are all centered. Is possibly messes up people. It's a bit messy for me to read in a little table. And I may think others may find it confusing too. First is the Posts and Topics, then Title, then description, then sub-forums? Pikapal don't you think it's hard understanding, even if you weren't the Forum Administrator/Creator? Especially, the topic, how can I click? I always have the click sub-forums, due to no link for the forum topic.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/icons/bell.png[/img] [b]Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks) [/b]
[i]Lets just see, well  there was only 1 member online which I assume it was you, and well me as a guest. I suggest getting more and more members. the site is almost practically dead with one memebrs coming online and offline, and posting stuff such as newsletters for no reason, as you are watsing your time and barley anyone will read it. Not really active, I think you didn't active who has connected during the last 24 hours, because I do not seem to see it, so I can't mark you on that.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/diagona/icon/16/123.png[/img][b] Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)[/b]
[i]I saw many topics, and posts posted, but for 40 members? No, not impressed, I didn't count the amount in total, but I still think you need to improve. You need to have more of you registered members, post more instead of you do most of the work, but postsing a million topics, while you wasted time, and the others had nothing to do and did nothing for you nor your forum. Host more contests and stuff, to gain members attention then they may as well stay active. Host some great stuff daily or something, so then you gain more posts and more memebers.[/i]

[u][b]Score - 16.5/20[/b][/u]

[img]http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/tools-check-spelling.png[/img][b] Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)[/b]
[i]Well, nothing much to talk about here. Nothing much of any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes. Impressive, it's pretty rare to se forums with not even 1 spelling, grammar or puncuation mistake on the forums. I read some of your forum posts and stuff, nothing much of anything wrong. Well, In my case I see nothing wrong, but If I missed anything well then you have a good eye mate. Good job in this section. Keep it up PikaPal.[/i]

[u][b]Score 19/20[/b][/u]

[color=orange][b]Final Comments[/b][/color]
[i]Great job, improve up on some topics, and continue your great job. I hope you follow my tips, advice and comments :P[/i]

[center][size=18][color=red][b]Total Marks Upon 100 = 82.5/100[/b][/color][/size]

Enjoy our Free Service Week!
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
BBZ Review11

BBZ Full10
       Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum