Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please

3 posters

Go down

Completed Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please

Post by Weapon X 2010-09-15, 15:59

*Figured I'd go with the forum then the website*

Forum Name: InvestComics™ Forum
Forum Link: http://investcomics.com/forum/index.php
Amount Of Posts Your Forum Have: 6093
Type Of Review: Full please
Test/Demo Account: I have no hidden areas on my forum. Other then our Admin area. Which is for Staff eyes only. But if you'd like an account to be made. Let me know.
Weapon X
Weapon X
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Full10
       Male
       2010-07-16
       Oklahoma

http://www.investcomics.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please

Post by Kaynil 2010-09-15, 21:56

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please 5b72io
www.advertisehotspot.com

You have requested a full review.
This will cost you a total of 30 boiling points.
Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Tick Review Accepted! Your review is now in progress! Check back soon!

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team
Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Review11

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/-c2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-09-18, 11:59

Just popping up to apologise for the slow work.
I've been sucked out my time outside home.
I will do my best to bring you results in 26 hours or less.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Weapon X 2010-09-19, 14:07

Alright. Thanks on the update. I'm in no hurry.
Weapon X
Weapon X
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

Male
       2010-07-16
       Oklahoma

http://www.investcomics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2010-09-20, 19:06

I won't bore you with a list of excuses and instead will just bring forward what you are really interested in, not without first once again thank your patience with me.

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Gnome-color-browser Forum's Appearance and Design (20 marks)
Few forums leaves such a good impression just by clicking it. Visually it is very inviting. It looks simple yet far from a lazy work. It is easy to know what are this boards about.
The banner may seem a bit too simple but I like the idea behind it and the font was just in spot for the 'comics' idea. Maybe in the future you can still spice up a .png banner and keep the transparent background blending idea with it.

Score -19/20

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Page_2_copy Forum's Layout and Categorization(20 marks)
Seems like you guys took your time planning this. I like the way it is. the categories are clear and you cover a big amount of comic related topics, which is excellent, as well as giving the classic general talk area for a break. Perhaps media could be placed inside the cooler, but overall, the emphasis is given to the comic related categories so this two aren't stealing the attention, which is good.
I noticed the icon for forum and thread are quite similar, which can be confusing for some visitors. perhaps having some graphics designer making a comic related set for you? It might be just me, but those buttons along with the background makes me think more in windows than comics, though it is part of the elegant look of your forums no doubt.

Score - 17/20

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Bell Forum's Activity and Amount Of Users Online (20 marks)
I press for the active threads and I get 78 results, four pages. It is nice to see different names and different kind of threads to pop up, some new and some replies. definitely showing a healthy balance. Among the posted stuff were names in staff colours as well as normal members default colored nicks. Your place not only looks nice, it is appreciated by its very well established community. So long you don't discern new members from 'veterans' your community should keep on growing as nicely as it has so far.

Score - 20/20

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please 123 Forum's Posts Count and Members(20 marks)
That's excellent, the board seems to be uniformly posted regularly. 6212 posts between 64 members gives an great average of almost a hundred posts per member, which means you truly got an active community there. I cannot check your member list but I am certain the active members you got there are being really involved, which in itself speaks very good of your community.
A few areas could do with some more threads. Like comic book fun and business talk.

Score - 19/20

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please Tools-check-spelling Forum's Spelling and Grammar (20 marks)
It is hard to turn my comment into a bigger paragraph when I couldn't catch any misspelling mistake. Everything is easy to read and understandable, which given the nature of your boards is not only important but a good image for your forum.

Score 20/20

Final Comments
I was happy to tag your work from beginning and i feel ashamed of making you wait so much for this, You also showed yourself to be polite with me even if you could push me over for for my slowness which aside my appreciation for it, is a good trait that I am sure your community appreciates already, it makes things more relaxed and simple. I usually make longer paragraphs as I add ideas and suggestions with the things I think you can improve, but aside the graphics I mentioned activity and posts wise, you seem to have everything going neatly, so this is what I could come up with.

Total Marks Upon 100 = 95/100

Forum Review for InvestComics™ Forum please 318feedback3
Kaynil
Kaynil
Reviewer Team

Female
       2010-05-13
       Brisarez

Back to top Go down