Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story)

3 posters

Go down

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Empty Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story)

Post by Guest 2010-09-15, 01:42

Okay so i am going to tell you a story that happened in reality and i am really dissapointed with Suspect

It was morning at school,we had lessons at the computers class...our computer proffessor announced something interesting....a web design page competition at South Greece! Smile I said Damn i have to take part at this one! Very Happy I asked my proffessor if i can take part and he said that he already send a notification with my entry....he had already saw freshy designs page (he saw the old versions of it and not the current JQuery one Wink ) and he said it was bad and it was emrty Evil or Very Mad .Dude i am the only student in my school who EVEN knows what HTML means and he said it is bad....god! cyclops
When i made a concept of the current Freshy Designs version,i asked him if i can take part with that one.He said that this will not be a good entry and he will make one himself No .He had designed our school page and the only thing i can say is that the page contains only basic HTML tables and not even use of CSS! Shocked .I told him that i wont go to the comptetition because he didnt want my concept..he said No!You have to go or i will punish yoU!"Damn are you joking do you think you will win with a basic Tables page" i said inside my mind..

and yes finnally the comp day has come..i went to the comp area and i saw some fool classmates of my school presenting the professor's HTML page and said that that they did it themselves!They were reading a paper and said it took them many time and they used Dreamweaver....THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT BROWSER MEANS!Damn i said again in my mind!!!!Are you joking mr Proffessor? Suspect .There was a greek woman from microsoft and presented the competition.She was asking some questions about web design and i was the only one who was replying(all the others were looking at me like i was an allien).The funny thing is when she asked "What browser do you use to suft the net?" .All guys said Internet Explorer.When she asked me,i told her "Firefox and Safari!Explorer is the worst browser ever it doesnt support CSS3!" She looked at me like i robbed her house Bad .

The results

All competitors projects were just basic HTML pages Confused
The position of my school? 19/20.....no comment... Bad

What the winner got?
1st place 500 Euros
2nd place 300 Euros
3rd place 100 Euros

when i am thinking that i could easily win by submitting my Freshy Designs page!!!!!!!!!!
You Proffessor!!!! Banghead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Empty Re: Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story)

Post by thenavigator 2010-09-15, 02:41

lol.. I made a website before for my school..

Well that's too long -.-

thenavigator wrote:I made a website for my school... I worked in it for about 2 weeks or something...

It was a blog...

It contained some flash games and attacks about bad things in the school...

People loved it.. I had at least 10 visitors a day...

But you know that H1N1 came.. And they were about to close the school..

(It was already closed for 1 week..)

So I decided to copy the lessons and post them at the website.. (Don't tell me the school did that.. The school puts the revisions before the exam by 1 day.. lol..)

So I went to the teacher and i showed her the website.. She accepted it but she said that the website must be formal.. So i deleted the attacks.. and I deleted the games.. Now people left it because it's no longer good.. But it's boring..

I stayed about a month waiting for her reply.. After a month she said to me that she can't give me the infos cuz they found an error (Lying ofc...)

And all what i've worked for was for nothing..

That's what happened >.>

And BTW.. Here also no one tried to even "think" to make a website for the revisions >.>

You can never get a good reward for what you have made... Sad
thenavigator
thenavigator
Banned
Banned

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Banned10
       Male
       2010-08-06
       Egypt, Alexandria

Back to top Go down

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Empty Re: Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story)

Post by Josiejanee 2010-09-15, 03:44

OMG thats soo sad. Freshy is way better than basic HTML....
Josiejanee
Josiejanee
Loving AH
Loving AH

Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Full10
       Female
       2010-07-19
       England

http://greenchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-09-15, 19:26

Stop boasting Nick Website Design by Students aged 12-16 Competition(True Story) Icon_lol
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiejanee 2010-09-16, 01:25

There is no competition... Thats why ur the nhumba one positionnn... the crew cant hang with you man your too dangerouss Ain't got the style or the stamina
Just doin' your thing Get hooked on your swing Rockin' the place droppin' the bass Makin' all the girls sing Yeah you make the bells ring....
Josiejanee
Josiejanee
Loving AH
Loving AH

Female
       2010-07-19
       England

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-09-16, 01:29

whats that song? Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiejanee 2010-09-16, 01:32

How did you knoww it was a songg? Any wayyy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDWjilzuSw
Josiejanee
Josiejanee
Loving AH
Loving AH

Female
       2010-07-19
       England

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-09-16, 01:35

anyway thanks for the kind words Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiejanee 2010-09-16, 01:38

Nooo probleem... L.AA babyyy.... cheers
Josiejanee
Josiejanee
Loving AH
Loving AH

Female
       2010-07-19
       England

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down