Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc]

+2
Joel
TheUninvited
6 posters

Go down

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Empty My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc]

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-14, 03:02

Site Name:Plaths Network Community
Site URL:www.plaths.co.cc
My Question:What should i add ?i mean something which can i inrease the traffic?
Other Comments:You should Register to Visit the Forum and my forum is up 2 weeks now.
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Full10
       Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Empty Re: My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc]

Post by Joel 2010-09-14, 08:40

Reduce the length of your forum!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Empty Re: My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc]

Post by thenavigator 2010-09-14, 15:57

Too Wide O.O
thenavigator
thenavigator
Banned
Banned

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Banned10
       Male
       2010-08-06
       Egypt, Alexandria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-16, 06:46

Wat do u mean by saying to reduce the lengue?im thinking of making bigger;)
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian 2010-09-16, 08:36

The width....you know...how wide your forum is...
Avian
Banned
Banned

My Forum is like ragezone but im in need of ur suggestions:)[www.plaths.co.cc] Banned10
       Male
       2010-02-15
       ..I'm dead..

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-16, 16:22

aw xD i like how it is and big forums is with that way also Wink
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-09-16, 17:12

Well, I visited your forum as a "Guest" and like that it is pretty messy.
The navigation bar is in two rows. I`m not a big fan of that.
Get a banner as fast as you can.
And although I can`t see any forums, I can still see a "footer-like" something below the "Login" box with a text "There are no topics or posts in this forum."

And by the way... Why can`t guests see any forum?
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-16, 17:13

Because you have to log in Wink
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafetin 2010-09-16, 17:27

Now that is the thing... Visitors wont register if they don`t see anything on your forum. At least I would not. I suggest you make some forums visible to guests too. Just to show them that they will not be disappointed when they hit the register button, fill in the info and then finally see the content of your forum. Just a suggestion though.
Cafetin
Cafetin
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Male
       2010-03-04
       Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-09-16, 18:30

Cafetin wrote:Now that is the thing... Visitors wont register if they don`t see anything on your forum. At least I would not. I suggest you make some forums visible to guests too. Just to show them that they will not be disappointed when they hit the register button, fill in the info and then finally see the content of your forum. Just a suggestion though.

exactly.I totally agree to cafetin.I dont register to forums that i cant see its content...thats a huge con Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Law 2010-09-16, 18:51

I'm not a fan of the forum theme
There dont seem to be a banner on the forum
and i wouldn't register because i cant see anything, i dont even know what the forum is about, could someone tell me what its about?
Summer Law
Summer Law
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

Male
       2010-02-03

http://s1.zetaboards.com/abyssal_demons/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-16, 19:44

OK i put some sections out but u cannot even see wat is there if u will not join Wink there are sections also which u can inrease the post count for entering there;)
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUninvited 2010-09-17, 13:51

Summer Law wrote:I'm not a fan of the forum theme
There dont seem to be a banner on the forum
and i wouldn't register because i cant see anything, i dont even know what the forum is about, could someone tell me what its about?

The banner is for the hoster but i will remove it a.s.a.p;)

# games/development
# coding
# designers
# Free Hosting
# Learn How to set up your Private Server
# advertise your Server/website-forum section and such more.

If you want to know more why then dont u join Smile

Changed log
17/9/2010
-Reduced the length of the forum
-Added New Pages with Information in homepage
-Added Music player in the homepage by clicking the button it starts plays
-Added more Sections
-Added post requierements for those who join and leave without even making a post

Changes waits:

Banner:i will change it a.s.a.p
TheUninvited
TheUninvited

Male
       2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down