Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me

4 posters

Go down

What Do You Think

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_lcap0%The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_lcap0%The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_lcap50%The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_lcap50%The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Empty The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me

Post by tunescool 2010-08-21, 16:10

Forum Name: The Notable Nook
Forum URL: http://celebnook.proboards.com/index.cgi?
My Question: im open to any opinion and looking for things i should have that i cant see. id like every aspect of forum management looked at. i do have some things out of place, im always changing and adding things
tunescool
tunescool

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Full10
       Male
       2010-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Empty Re: The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me

Post by Joel 2010-08-21, 16:11

MAN! Its too messy for me. Too much words in italics!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me Empty Re: The Notable Nook/Celeb Forum/Rate Me

Post by Summer Law 2010-08-21, 16:54

The look of the forum turns me off strait away
Summer Law
Summer Law
Hot Advertiser
Hot Advertiser

Male
       2010-02-03

http://s1.zetaboards.com/abyssal_demons/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Gamer 2010-08-22, 04:19

Seems a bit dark for me, get rid of the black background and then make everything larger as the text is a little small. Also it would be good if you could change the colour of the pink text as that is hard to read.
Da Gamer
Da Gamer
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down