Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life]

4 posters

Go down

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Empty Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life]

Post by Pikapal 2010-07-24, 15:03

Update #1 :: Fushigi Ball
"Fushigi is a brand new, dynamically designed ball used in the mysterious art of contact juggling. With Fushigi the operator exploits the reflective properties of a sphere through specific hand and body isolations and movements that are designed to give the appearance that the Fushigi sphere is moving on its own or even floating. Using Fushigi is an incredible, therapeutic form of relaxation. The art of maneuvering a reflective sphere through mind and body isolation and manipulation creates the illusion that the sphere may be defying the laws of gravity, as if the sphere is moving on its own."
~ Quoted from the Fushigi Website
~My Opinion~
Fushigi looks as if it would be a fun thing to play with for those who don't like sports and such. They allow you to more easily do tricks you would need alot of practice to learn with a regular ball. Why waste a few weeks or months practicing these tricks when you can practice for a few hours to get it right with Fushigi! I suggest you get one next time you need something new to play with!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Update #2 :: onBux
onBux is "an advertising system that connects advertisers to possible consumers.
As members, users begin to be paid to view advertisements provided by our sponsors, ensuring benefits to advertisers and you."
~ Quoted from the onBux website
~My Opinion~
onBux is a painless way to earn money. All you have to do is sign up and click a few ads a day and that's all! sure it's only $0.01 per click but it adds up in time!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Update #3 :: Jcow
Jcow is a social network software used to make websites similar to facebook and MySpace in a few ways. It allows status updates, blogs, images, followers, friends, and more!
~ Information I've gathered
~My Opinion~
Jcow is an awesome script for creating social networking websites or even staff websites (in some cases). It has most of the features other websites have and it even allows you to easily add on to the navigation bar using the ACP instead of you having to code it in yourself. I suggest using this software over using this instead of the other social networking websites bulders out there.
Update #4 :: Baking Life
Baking Life is a facebook game where you have to level up to make your bakery more popular. You can make cakes, doughnuts, pies, cookies, brownies, and a whole lot more!
~ Personal expercience
~My Opinion~
Baking life is a fun game to play when you're bored. Some of it's features require your friends to help out of course. But people will keep visiting your bakery even when you're offline! Also, working for others will get you extra money. You can also share new recipes and get extra for yourself aswell! Not only that, every day, visit your friend's bakery for 300 coins to use in the game. With the help of your friends, you can earn money VERY quickly. I recommend playing this anytime when you're bored!

Last edited by Frosverup on 2010-08-07, 11:44; edited 6 times in total
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Full10
       Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Empty Re: Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life]

Post by Joel 2010-07-24, 15:07

What the? This is so weird! Smile
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Empty Re: Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life]

Post by Avian 2010-07-24, 15:09

Fushigi sucks to me. It's a medicine call with a heavy core and greasy shell that supposedly turns on it's axis while being used to look fun and give the idea of levitating.

But I may be wrong.
Avian
Banned
Banned

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Banned10
       Male
       2010-02-15
       ..I'm dead..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-07-24, 21:37

I'm probably not gonna get one because I'm saving my money
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-24, 21:41

Its only 19.99
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-07-24, 22:25

yeah but I'm saving for a 3D game handheld system with a Motion censor that nintendo is releasing next year.... gonna need at least $130 if not more... then the Pokemon Black game which will cost around $35-$40 next year... so at least $165 there....

anyways, lets get back on topic...
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-08-01, 01:49

updated!
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-08-02, 05:37

updated again
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Croix 2010-08-02, 12:29

Cool stuff. :#
Croix
Croix

Male
       2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-08-07, 11:44

updated
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-08-07, 13:21

WOW. Interesting!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian 2010-08-07, 13:23

Onbux is like Neobux where I make $0.30 a day from 20 refs.
Avian
Banned
Banned

Frosverup's Awesome Finds [Current update: Baking Life] Banned10
       Male
       2010-02-15
       ..I'm dead..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikapal 2010-08-07, 13:35

yeah. The link I put above happens to be my referal link XD
Pikapal
Pikapal
The Pikachu Master
The Pikachu Master

Male
       2010-01-30
       not here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down