Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT.

3 posters

Go down

Completed Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT.

Post by Bob 2010-07-03, 10:58

Forum URL: forum.admin-community.co.cc
Request Type: Full
Extra Notes: I want another because of some updates.
Bob
Bob
Always Advertising
Always Advertising

Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT. Full10
       Male
       2010-06-08
       United States

http://forum.admin-community.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT.

Post by Ferb 2010-07-03, 22:24

I will do, this since I didn't get to do lots this week.

=>In progress, will be completed within a maximum of 10 hours.
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT. Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferb 2010-07-04, 00:27

Admin Community

My Grading Scale:
92-100 = Awsome, Holy macarole, awsome site!
86-95 = Cool, a bit of changes but still great site
27-75 = Improvements, really? You need to improve the site!
0-55 and below = Fail!!! C'mon make the site better!!

Generalites: The categories and Forums were really cool especially the Athletics, also I loved the names of the forums, and it is also a bit disorginized. For the forum Pest, I think the description for the forum, are a bit confusing because it doesn't really explain the forum and what your going to do only that it says get a cute pet but no so furry one.
(17/30)

Graphics Style: I like the forum icons, really looks nice. Banner, I reccommend better graphics for it because it is so plain and simple and doesn't really stand out much. The Who Is Online image, had nothing, I'd rather see a image than nothing, unless the design of the forum and everything doesn't need to have one that matches.
(16/20)

Theme: I kind of liked the theme, but why is therea bird? Basically the banner is just text so. the bird is just design. Everything else is ok, but change some colors I feel like I was just invanded by blue! Too much blue and white. Mix the colors go creative, be just like a Web Designer! Do what you think matches your forum!
(17/20)

Usergroups: The groups were really orginized but very less people, I reccomend a group for members and the rank, that joined like thats simple enough just make a group for members and put 0 as the Minimum posts, also do not tick the Set As Special Rank, tick that as no, and members that join are automatically member!
(8/10)

Forum Activity: The forum is not getting to be active anymore, before it was but you should check the are where it says Show the people who have come online the past 24 hours or if you wanna add it.
(7/10)

Forum Population: The forum is not really populated but I love that the people still come online and post, but not very populated! Only a few people registered only 17, but I think you should start advertising this forum more and more to get it active and more members! From my current memory, this forum was active and popular but no it's gone down to the bottom!
(8/10)

Total: 73/100

Arrow Completed, some changes needed but great work!

Wanna share your forum review with others? Well then grab this code and go share it!
Code:
[size=18][color=greenr][i][b]Admin Community[/b][/i][/color][/size]

[color=red][b]My Grading Scale:[/b][/color]

[b]Generalites:[/b] The categories and Forums were really cool especially the Athletics,  also I loved the names of the forums, and it is also a bit disorginized. For the forum Pest, I think the description for the forum, are a bit confusing because it doesn't really explain the forum and what your going to do only that it says get a cute pet but no so furry one.
(17/30)

[b]Graphics Style:[/b] I like the forum icons, really looks nice. Banner, I reccommend better graphics for it because it is so plain and simple and doesn't really stand out much. The Who Is Online image, had nothing, I'd rather see a image than nothing, unless the design of the forum and everything doesn't need to have one that matches.
(16/20)

[b]Theme:[/b] I kind of liked the theme, but why is therea bird? Basically the banner is just text so. the bird is just design. Everything else is ok, but change some colors I feel like I was just invanded by blue! Too much blue and white. Mix the colors go creative, be just like a Web Designer! Do what you think matches your forum!
(17/20)

[b]Usergroups:[/b] The groups were really orginized but very less people, I reccomend a group for members and the rank, that joined like thats simple enough just make a group for members and put 0 as the Minimum posts, also do not tick the Set As Special Rank, tick that as no, and members that join are automatically member!
(8/10)

[b]Forum Activity: [/b]The forum is not getting to be active anymore, before it was but you should check the are where it says Show the people who have come online the past 24 hours or if you wanna add it.
(7/10)

[b]Forum Population:[/b] The forum is not really populated but I love that the people still come online and post, but not very populated! Only a few people registered only 17, but I think you should start advertising this forum more and more to get it active and more members! From my current memory, this forum was active and popular but no it's gone down to the bottom!
(8/10)

[u][b]Total:[/b][/u] 73/100

(Sorry for double post, I forgot to edit my last post D: "BAD MEMORY")
Ferb
Ferb
Reviewer Team
Y.A.R.F.A.C.T.I.A.RT. Review11

Male
       2010-04-23

http://promotionspot.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-07-04, 00:37

Wow Ferb, proud of you. You have shine again!

Completed, 30BPs deducted
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-07-05, 05:16

Ferb wrote:Admin Community

My Grading Scale:

Generalites: The categories and Forums were really cool especially the Athletics, also I loved the names of the forums, and it is also a bit disorginized. For the forum Pest, I think the description for the forum, are a bit confusing because it doesn't really explain the forum and what your going to do only that it says get a cute pet but no so furry one.
(17/30)

Graphics Style: I like the forum icons, really looks nice. Banner, I reccommend better graphics for it because it is so plain and simple and doesn't really stand out much. The Who Is Online image, had nothing, I'd rather see a image than nothing, unless the design of the forum and everything doesn't need to have one that matches.
(16/20)

Theme: I kind of liked the theme, but why is therea bird? Basically the banner is just text so. the bird is just design. Everything else is ok, but change some colors I feel like I was just invanded by blue! Too much blue and white. Mix the colors go creative, be just like a Web Designer! Do what you think matches your forum!
(17/20)

Usergroups: The groups were really orginized but very less people, I reccomend a group for members and the rank, that joined like thats simple enough just make a group for members and put 0 as the Minimum posts, also do not tick the Set As Special Rank, tick that as no, and members that join are automatically member!
(8/10)

Forum Activity: The forum is not getting to be active anymore, before it was but you should check the are where it says Show the people who have come online the past 24 hours or if you wanna add it.
(7/10)

Forum Population: The forum is not really populated but I love that the people still come online and post, but not very populated! Only a few people registered only 17, but I think you should start advertising this forum more and more to get it active and more members! From my current memory, this forum was active and popular but no it's gone down to the bottom!
(8/10)

Total: 73/100

Arrow Completed, some changes needed but great work!

Wanna share your forum review with others? Well then grab this code and go share it!
Code:
[size=18][color=greenr][i][b]Admin Community[/b][/i][/color][/size]

[color=red][b]My Grading Scale:[/b][/color]

[b]Generalites:[/b] The categories and Forums were really cool especially the Athletics,  also I loved the names of the forums, and it is also a bit disorginized. For the forum Pest, I think the description for the forum, are a bit confusing because it doesn't really explain the forum and what your going to do only that it says get a cute pet but no so furry one.
(17/30)

[b]Graphics Style:[/b] I like the forum icons, really looks nice. Banner, I reccommend better graphics for it because it is so plain and simple and doesn't really stand out much. The Who Is Online image, had nothing, I'd rather see a image than nothing, unless the design of the forum and everything doesn't need to have one that matches.
(16/20)

[b]Theme:[/b] I kind of liked the theme, but why is therea bird? Basically the banner is just text so. the bird is just design. Everything else is ok, but change some colors I feel like I was just invanded by blue! Too much blue and white. Mix the colors go creative, be just like a Web Designer! Do what you think matches your forum!
(17/20)

[b]Usergroups:[/b] The groups were really orginized but very less people, I reccomend a group for members and the rank, that joined like thats simple enough just make a group for members and put 0 as the Minimum posts, also do not tick the Set As Special Rank, tick that as no, and members that join are automatically member!
(8/10)

[b]Forum Activity: [/b]The forum is not getting to be active anymore, before it was but you should check the are where it says Show the people who have come online the past 24 hours or if you wanna add it.
(7/10)

[b]Forum Population:[/b] The forum is not really populated but I love that the people still come online and post, but not very populated! Only a few people registered only 17, but I think you should start advertising this forum more and more to get it active and more members! From my current memory, this forum was active and popular but no it's gone down to the bottom!
(8/10)

[u][b]Total:[/b][/u] 73/100

(Sorry for double post, I forgot to edit my last post D: "BAD MEMORY")

hm..could be better & bigger! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum