Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin-spot's first posting contest!

3 posters

Go down

Admin-spot's first posting contest! Empty Admin-spot's first posting contest!

Post by kasem 2010-06-25, 03:18

I am glad to announce to everyone that we are starting our new posting contest at http://www.admin-spot.com tomorrow! This posting contest will help our forum, and no matter what happens, also you! It will run from June 25th-July 15th.

1st place get's either 200 posts on his forum, a 1 month banner ad at the header of our forum, or a sticky thread in the advertisements section.

2nd place get's to choose 1 out of the 2 things that 1st place didn't choose.

3rd place get's what's left of the prizes.

So 3 people get prizes and the more the happier, so all the contestants that get more than 50 posts in the contest time period get 100 $AS! If you don't know what that is, that is our forum cash, where you can request packages with and request posts on your forum from other members. You have nothing to lose, so register for the contest today!
Please post below or PM me of what your post count was before the contest, we will check and you will be disqualified if you do not tell us the truth. Also the forum games do not count as posts in the contest. And no 1-3 word comments will be counted either. Register for the contest at http://admin-spot.com/showthread.php?tid=528 and get ready!
kasem
kasem
On Fire Advertiser
On Fire Advertiser

Admin-spot's first posting contest! 3_warn10
       Male
       2010-01-27

http://www.admin-spot.com

Back to top Go down

Admin-spot's first posting contest! Empty Re: Admin-spot's first posting contest!

Post by Joel 2010-06-25, 09:39

WOW! Good luck with this Kasem!
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Admin-spot's first posting contest! Full10
       Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Admin-spot's first posting contest! Empty Re: Admin-spot's first posting contest!

Post by The Hat Tipper 2010-06-25, 16:22

Good luck! Smile
The Hat Tipper
The Hat Tipper
Active Advertiser
Active Advertiser

Male
       2010-06-25
       lubbock

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-06-25, 16:23

I have signed up for the contest! I hope i win! Admin-spot's first posting contest! Icon_smile
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down