Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7

Go down

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7 Empty Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7

Post by DeadFire87 2010-05-25, 01:27

I am quite indecisive on banner and name of forum, but so far I have kept up some active news posts. Kinda transitional. Not sure what to call the place. I am thinking I might go with Gamer Lifeline.

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7 Sig001

Gamer Lifeline

Non-stop gaming news and active gaming board for gamers to enjoy. Discussing all the major platforms. Best source of information on the net for games. That is the plan of it anyway. I know things are not brand new, but site is good and well. I am very active. I keep the news flow going. Always working on making it better and better. Enjoy Smile

316 posts | 21 members

Staff mostly is just me. So if ya wanna join staff and help out with gaming news, ideas, and new ways to promote and design a better place for more community members you are always welcome to do so. I am not best at graphic design, but I do try on occasion and sometimes can get it right.
DeadFire87
DeadFire87

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7 Full10
       Male
       2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7 Empty Re: Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7

Post by DeadFire87 2010-05-31, 23:40

New Name.

Changed name of forum entirely to Gamer Lifeline!

Also added AIO thing and Money + Reputation system. So start posting to get richer. I have yet to add anything of value to the shop, but I will do so when I learn it. Smile

Changed skin to something that just fits a little better I believe all around. I know maybe somethings look out of place with skin, but I can find a fix for that. I don't think its all that bad though.
DeadFire87
DeadFire87

Gamer Lifeline - Gaming News 24/7 Full10
       Male
       2010-03-03

Back to top Go down