Advertise Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more!

5 posters

Go down

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! Empty Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more!

Post by stiff 2010-01-28, 17:43

Advertise Your Site/Forum,
Submit Artwork, Videos, Pictures, Video Game discussion! Talk about the latest games! and anything within reason.

http://www.pfyfp.com/forum.html
stiff
stiff

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! Full10
       Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! Empty Re: Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more!

Post by frosty 2010-01-29, 07:50

im sorry but that website fails, it dosnt even load any other pages than the homepage and the icons dont even work
frosty
frosty
Banned
Banned

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! Banned10
       Male
       2010-01-17

http://x-13.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! Empty Re: Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more!

Post by stiff 2010-01-29, 08:18

I'm sure the site works, I have tested on several different computers, with different OS and Browsers. I know for a fact that it works in IE 6+, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Flock, & Google Chrome. Please check to see if you have the latest browser version and flash version since the site uses a lot of flash. If anyone else has any trouble please let me know. The only browser that has given problems that I know of is Opera.

--------------------
Edit:

Also, the forum can sometimes be down due to maintenance, this is out of my hand since it is on nabble's end.
stiff
stiff

Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-01-29, 15:09

Frosty,before the upgrade of your forum,it also is'nt that good either.Its after learning and upgrading it bit by bit than it starts to look good.Please,dont say such harsh comments.
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by stiff 2010-01-29, 19:03

Hey Joel, does it work ok for you?
stiff
stiff

Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-01-29, 23:11

i suggest you advertise your site more and give a full upgrade to it.Find ways to improve your site.Ask for opinions:)
Joel
Joel
Founder
Founder

Male
       2009-12-16
       Singapore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-01, 20:32

stiff wrote:Advertise Your Site/Forum,
Submit Artwork, Videos, Pictures, Video Game discussion! Talk about the latest games! and anything within reason.

http://www.pfyfp.com/forum.html
your forum is cool...but the problem is that you gave more importance to the looks of th forum....
so, ....it takes a lot of time even with a high speed internet...!
plz try to improve it a litte...otherwise ts good....i liked it
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by stiff 2010-02-01, 22:11

Hey Dimon, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I'm going to tweak the graphics for optimum load time and I'll post here when I'm done.
stiff
stiff

Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimon 2010-02-01, 22:21

thank you....i wud love to be a member of ya forum if you fix this small bug/ problem....
Dimon
Dimon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
       2010-02-01
       Mangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Post by stiff 2010-02-02, 00:53

OK Dimon, I have tweaked the forum to load faster. See what you think I'll be back on here later today. Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I hope this forum will grow someday...
stiff
stiff

Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gdchrlt77 2010-02-08, 08:36

I think the website as a whole looks very nice, however I think that the forum end of the website definitely could use some improvement. Work on making the forum look "less messy".

I'm sorry if that's too vague, but I think that the forum could use some cleaning up.
gdchrlt77
gdchrlt77

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! 1_warn10
       Male
       2010-01-27

http://www.bestpromotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stiff 2010-02-08, 08:41

OK, thanks! so like condense my subcategories? Organize more? You got it, thanks for the feedback!
stiff
stiff

Male
       2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gdchrlt77 2010-02-08, 10:51

No problem, but other than the forum, I really love the site. Best of luck with your art sales, I think your art looks really nice Smile
gdchrlt77
gdchrlt77

Advertise Your site! PFYFP Forum! Submit Artwork and lots more! 1_warn10
       Male
       2010-01-27

http://www.bestpromotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down